Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
As a Senior Software Engineer, we expect you to be motivated in solving real-life complex problems and creating compelling experiences for our Resellers. Being a small company we have a culture of creative problem-solving, intellectual design, fast-paced development, and passionate product delivery. The pace of our growth is incredible. If you want to tackle hard, interesting and UNIQUE problems, and create an impact within an entrepreneurial environment,
- Collaborate with teams to develop and support the smooth 24x7 operation of our service
- Create prototypes and proof-of-concepts for iterative development
- Keenness to learn new technologies and apply the knowledge in production systems
- Reduce technical debt with quality coding
- Strong knowledge of any of the databases like MySQL, NoSQL, SQL Server, Oracle,PostgreSQL
- Experience in Java and web technologies
- Experience in scripting language like Python, PHP etc.
- Hands-on experience with systems that are asynchronous, RESTful and demand concurrency
- Knowledge of best software engineering practices for all stages of software development lifecycle, including coding standards, code reviews, testing and deployment
What We’re Building
Founded by ?Vidit Aatrey and Sanjeev Barnwal?, Meesho is building a disruptive social distribution channel via social resellers selling on WhatsApp, Facebook and other social channels. Meesho has so far enabled 10,00,000+ social sellers across 500+ towns to start and grow their online business, with tools around sourcing, logistics and payments. These social resellers are small retailers, housewives, students, retired citizens and many other aspiring entrepreneurs across India.
Meesho is ?Series C? funded by Shunwei Capital, DST Partners, RPS Ventures, SAIF Partners, Y Combinator & Venture Highway. And we are very excited about our plans in the future. We were also covered by the media (below).
1. Social commerce platform Meesho targets 20 million resellers by 2020. ?Article
2. Social commerce app Meesho spent Rs 11 Cr to earn Rs 6 Cr revenue in FY18. ?Article
3. 42Next By Inc42 — Meet India’s 42 Most Innovative Startups. ?Article