Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Come and be part of the team which is helping shape Juniper’s vision of next generation data center and enterprise switching products and solutions.
You will be part of a team responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining software for Juniper switching product lines. This will involve complete life cycle of product development spanning, (but not limited to) the following:
- You will be required to work with product management and other cross functional teams to develop detailed software functional specification, articulate system/software architecture specifications, for product features, to meet product requirements.
- You will be required to carry out detailed design and implementation, unit testing, integration of protocols, related device/kernel drivers and other related software components for products and features.
- Work closely with system and solution test teams to ensure correct and complete verification of software and components, for the feature to meet real-life network deployments.
- You will be required to work closely with Juniper Technical Assistance Team, for providing engineering assistance in supporting critical customer escalations for customer deployments.
- You will be responsible for mentoring/guiding junior engineers in the team for technical problem solving and building long term expertise in the team
- 8+ years of experience as a Software Developer in Layer2/Layer3 networking or related systems area
- In-depth knowledge of data networking, e.g., TCP/IP, Ethernet and similar technologies
- Experience in MACSec 802.1AE, MKA, 802.1X, L2 switching, VLANs
- Proficiency in switching and routing technologies, including Layer-2 protocols, e.g., STP, LACP, MVRP, LLDP, Technologies such as VXLAN, EVPN.
- Experience on Virtualization.
- Strong in C/C++ programming, data structures, algorithms and OS concepts
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
- Proficiency in software development with Linux/FreeBSD or similar UNIX systems
- BS/MS in Computer Science or similar discipline