Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Intuit is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to be part of Intuit Core Services (ICS) in Bangalore. Intuit Core Services is an exciting growth opportunity for Intuit to provide foundational building blocks and platforms that unleashes developers innovation to create awesome products that delight our customers. This position focuses specifically on building and operating Connected Identity services and components. These are critical to Intuit and need to be highly available and massively scale.
- Support key Connected Identity platform initiatives to develop services for Intuit and 3rd party providers to provide seamless connectivity/access to data for our customers.
- Successful delivery of high quality REST web services software (requirements, design, code, documentation, etc.).
- Approximately 80-95% hands-on coding.
- You care about all aspects of software engineering and are always keen to learn new languages algorithms data structures techniques tools libraries services processes.
- Resolve defects/bugs during QA testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches.
- Partner effectively with all team members to deliver against commitments.
- Commitment to team success and positive team dynamics.
- Passion for growing and applying technical skills in service to customers.
- Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, and/or Extreme Programming methodologies.
- Mentor and grow engineers.
- For exploring, prototyping and designing one or more components to be deployed in AWS.
- MS in computer science or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years’ experience developing software services.
- Experience with creating web services using REST, Apache frameworks.
- Hands on experience in developing large scale and highly available applications preferably with .NET, C#.
- Hands on experience or or exposure to cloud services and platform is a good to have.
- Exposure with database systems (Oracle, Mysql etc)
- Experience with the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding partnership skills.
- ”Self-starter”, can-do attitude and a willingness to take ownership of problems.
- Exposure to machine learning techniques is a plus
- Experience with unit testing & Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Strong understanding of the Software design patterns/architecture process.
- Strong desire to learn and grow.
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune’s “100 Best Companies To Work For” and Fortune World’s “Most Admired Software Companies” lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market – from QuickBooks®, Quicken®, and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Discover what it’s like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. It’s time to love what you do! Check out all of our career opportunities at: http://jobs.intuit.com. Intuit is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Has worked on Statistical Modeling, Operations Research, Analytics and 13+ years of experience