Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Who are we and What do we do?
We help advertisers reach and engage with their target audience globally. We do this through a deep understanding of people, which is enabled through our algorithms that respect privacy. Today, some of the world’s largest brands, agencies, developers and publishers are creating great value by using our platforms to deliver compelling proposition to their target consumers.
Currently, we provide over 1 billion mobile users with relevant advertisements that enable meaningful decisions. We display 8 billion advertisements on a daily basis. That’s 1 advertisement for every individual in the world - And we’re working on taking this number to more than 1 for every individual that’s ever walked the earth!
What?s the InMobi family like?
We are an infectious bunch. Be it the way we rise up to challenges, the cutting edge products we create, the dreams we chase or the fun we have at work. We are sure that if you meet us, you will be infected too. Today, we are proud to be the leaders in Mobile advertising and we are sure to go even higher from here. We invite you to free yourself, dream big and chase your passion. We are here today because a few of us did just that.
What can we promise?
We offer an opportunity to have immediate impact with the company and our products. Modern work environment, flexible schedule and smart, creative, down-to-earth people. Internal opportunities to move roles and try out bridge assignments with different teams. Food for your soul ? free meals all days of the week, gym or Yoga class to flex those biceps, cocktails at drink cart Thursdays and fun at work on Funky Fridays. We even promise to let you bring your kids and pets to work.
Why join the team?
This team?s charter is to build Big Data Platform to 1) fuels and power mission critical analytics workflows 2) enable cross functional teams to easily run efficient analytics jobs and 3) establish InMobi as a thought leader in Big Data ecosystem.
InMobi?s Big Data Platform has been designed to scale to massive data volumes of order tens of TBs of data, hundreds of dimension and support real-time, ad-hoc and pre-canned analytics requirements in a holistic manner. Technology stack is based on Big Data/Hadoop and NoSQL systems. This team have been constantly innovating products, and actively participate in open source ecosystem.
InMobi is a thought leader in Big Data & Open Source ecosystem. InMobi has created a Data Management Platform Falcon, which is a Top Level Apache Project. We have multiple committers in Big Data, who have been contributing to Apache Hadoop, Hive and Oozie projects.
We are now working on some of the most challenging and cutting edge features which will revolutionize how Inmobi runs and manages its analytics workflows. This new initiative is in-line with our Cloud first approach. In summary, this team works on some of the industry?s first and complex data problems with Cloud in mind.
In this role, you will…
- Design and develop solutions/features/components for some of the problems which requires best of Big Data world.
- Constantly driving innovations in the platform to enable strong analytics capabilities
- Works independently as a fully contributing member on small subsystems of relatively complex scope.
- Constantly help the team drive innovations in the platform to enable engineering orgs and line of businesses run mission critical analytics jobs and workflows in most efficient and easy manner.
- Incorporates ideas from peers, stakeholders, and reviews, and develops quality designs that enable features or solve problems.
- Collaborate with Data Science teams, engineering teams and product managers on various aspects of the platform.
What do we expect from you?
- BS/MS in Computer Science from a premier institute
- 3-6 years of strong software design/development experience in building massively large scale distributed systems around Big Data ecosystem.
- Excellent Java programming skills and expertise in multi-threading and performance oriented programming.
- Excellent computer fundamentals and problem solving skills
- Experience and knowledge of open source software, frameworks and broader cutting edge technologies around server side development in Java and Big Data.
- Superior organization, communication, interpersonal skills
- Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoy challenging assignments in a high-energy, fast growing and start-up workplace
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in fluid environment
Nice to have skills
- Good experience in working with NoSQL systems
- Experience of working on massively large scale data systems in production environments
- Experience of building and managing large scale data pipelines
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies and infrastructure.