Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
As a Senior Software Engineer?you will be responsible for the design, development, validation, deployment and sustenance of features for Mobile/Web/Desktop Apps and cloud services. We are looking for people who have ideally got experience in working with customers when needed and who can get on calls and understand problems and fix them.?You will be involved with planning and prioritization of design and development activities to resolve a wide range of issues. You will be expected to demonstrate the ability to multitask; works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
As a Full Stack developer you must have knowledge in all stages of software development and
You?ll be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our platform and applications which span across products like Citrix Workspace, Citrix Endpoint Management, Citrix Files etc.
Core Level Qualifications:
B.Tech or M.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent.
Hands on experience of at least 7+ years of software development lifecycle Mandatory skills
- Design and develop advanced applications for multiple platforms
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Prepare test plan, test cases and Execute/automate them.
- Work on bug fixing,?complex customer escalations?and improving application performance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
What are the key characteristics that would make you an ideal candidate:
- Database technologies like MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB.
- Web server technologies like Node.js, J2EE, Apache, Nginx, ISS, etc.
- Development experience for both mobile and desktop.
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Responsive Mobile Apps (Ionic, PhoneGap etc)
- Good knowledge of Data Structures, Algorithms and OS
- In depth?Understanding of design principles, interface guidelines and?and best practices for coding
- Hands on experience in Multi-threaded programming, and good knowledge of networking concepts
- Experience of accessing data as JSON/ XML using REST APIs.
- Have a strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive
- Experience with Agile development methodology (preferably scrum), continuous integration and tools (GIT, JIRA etc.) used to achieve the same
- Drive and willingness to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic
Projects at Citrix
Guna Sekhar Pera
Director Of Engineering, Cloud and Server with 14+ years of experience