Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Who we are
Cisco is transforming the networking industry. To make this happen, we are heavily investing in team responsible for The Network. Intuitive. We are disrupting the industry by building a new networking platform that can learn, adapt, and secure itself at the speed of today’s businesses. This Digital Network Architecture platform automates network management and provides our customers with state-of-the-art analytics and insights. This team’s innovations span artificial intelligence, machine learning, analytics, security, automation, and more.
The Cisco DNA Advisor team is focused on providing customers and partners valuable insights about their Cisco products and services. The Cisco DNA Advisor service automatically inventories the network, identifies product security and end-of-life alerts, uncovers issues with support contracts and warranties, evaluates network readiness to adopt new solutions, and provides recommendations on how to optimize and secure the network.
What You’ll Do
In this highly critical role as a software engineer focused on building cloud application services:
- You will drive the design, implementation, and operation of back-end services that provide alerts, user interface views, inventory and account management, network readiness assessments, and best practice assessments for Cisco devices.
- You will contribute on a DevOps team responsible for development, test, deployment, operation, and customer support of DNA Advisor.
- You will create, implement, and operate additional DNA Advisor services that will enhance other Cisco DNA offerings.
Who You’ll Work With
Does leading and state-of-the-art fascinate you? Do you read and learn about new technology for fun? Is coding your passion, but also your hobby? Does working on fast paced, agile environments excite you? Do your eyes gleam with excitement at the thought of building clustered containerized applications that have as much potential as the technical challenge it offers? If you answered â€œyesâ€ to all the previous questions, you would fit right into our team.
Who You Are
- Bachelors/Masters in Engineering
- 4-7 years of experience in Software Development
- Proficiency in Java
- Experience with structured databases like PostgreSQL/MySQL
- Experience with Maven and Spring
- Experience in the design and development of cloud-native scaled out and distributed applications that use micro service architecture, REST APIs, relational data stores
- Validated ability to rapidly learn and adapt to new technologies & languages
- Experience working on small, highly technical teams employing Agile/Scrum practices
- Ability to deliver results in a short time and experience working in fast paced high growth tech companies
- Proven ability to influence a diverse geographically dispersed group of individuals to facilitate, moderate, and influence productive design and implementation discussions driving towards results
-Superb communication and presentation skills (written and verbal) to all levels of an organization.
- Experience working with multi cluster environments, packaging, system bring up, performance tuning and operations at high scale
- Proficiency in NOSQL database technologies like Cassandra/MongoDB
- Working experience in Docker/Microservices, Swarm/Kubernetes
- Working experience with Gradle
- Proficiency in AWS/Azure technologies and environments
- Exposure to Open Source software and contributions to the Open Source community
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything - people, process, data and things - and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more - from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colourful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.