Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Who we are
Cisco is transforming the networking industry. To make this happen, we are heavily investing in team responsible for The Network. Intuitive. We are disrupting the industry by building a new networking platform that can learn, adapt, and secure itself at the speed of today’s businesses. This Digital Network Architecture platform automates network management and provides our customers with state-of-the-art analytics and insights. This team’s innovations span artificial intelligence, machine learning, analytics, security, automation, and more.
The Cisco DNA Telemetry team is focused on improving the customer experience of the Cisco DNA appliance and services through instrumentation and analytics. We help customers take full advantage of the services offered and provide visibility and guidance to product and executive leadership.
What You’ll Do
In this highly critical role as a software engineering lead focused on compliance:
You will lead a team of engineers focused on telemetry data quality, governance, validation, and compliance.
You will drive the design, implementation, and operation of applications and services that monitor, audit, and report on the compliance of the telemetry platform in the following areas: information security, customer data privacy and protection, and secure development practices.
You will provide leadership and expertise in the design of new products, services and processes.
You will understand all the components in the system in excellent depth, and tune the nuts and bolts of the system to extract the most performance from it.
Who You’ll Work With
Does leading and state-of-the-art fascinate you? Do you read and learn about new technology for fun? Is coding your passion, but also your hobby? Does working on fast paced, agile environments excite you? Do your eyes gleam with excitement at the thought of building a clustered containerized big data system that has as much potential as the technical challenge it offers? If you answered “yes” to all the previous questions, you would fit right into our team.
Who You Are
- Bachelors/Masters in Engineering
- 7-10 years of experience in Software Development
- Proven design, development and productization experience
- Proficiency in Python
- Experience in the design and development of cloud-native scaled out and distributed applications that use micro service architecture, REST APIs, relational and NoSQL stores
- Strong tooling, monitoring, and cloud management experience
- Validated ability to rapidly learn and adapt to new technologies & languages
- Experience leading small, highly technical teams employing Agile/Scrum practices
- Ability to deliver results in a short time and experience working in fast paced high growth tech companies
- Proven ability to influence a diverse geographically dispersed group of individuals to facilitate, moderate, and influence productive design and implementation discussions driving towards results
- Superb communication and presentation skills (written and verbal) to all levels of an organization.
- Working experience in multi cluster environments, packaging, system bring up, performance tuning and operations at high scale
- Exposure to Open Source software and contributions to the Open Source community.
- Proficiency in AWS/Azure technologies and environments
- Exposure to Linux/Unix
- Proficiency in structured database technologies like PostgreSQL, MySQL
- Proficiency in any NOSQL database technologies like Cassandra, MongoDB
- Working experience in Swarm/Kubernetes
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
* We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colourful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.