Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Who we are
Cisco is transforming the networking industry. To make this happen, we are heavily investing in team responsible for The Network. Intuitive. We are disrupting the industry by building a new networking platform that can learn, adapt, and secure itself at the speed of today’s businesses. This Digital Network Architecture platform automates network management and provides our customers with state-of-the-art analytics and insights. This team’s innovations span artificial intelligence, machine learning, analytics, IoT, security, automation, and more.
What You’ll Do
In this highly critical role as the lead for Big Data Streaming, Pipelining and Object Modeling, you will:
- Drive the design and implementation for the data platform, ensuring generic and customizable object models that can support 3rd party applications
- Build a framework to monitor and fix the system at high scales and high volumes
- Understand all the components in the system in excellent depth, and tune the nuts and bolts of the system to extract the most performance from it.
- Create a self-aware system that can tune itself based on load and system conditions
Who You’ll Work With
Does leading and state-of-the-art fascinate you? Do you read and learn about new technology for fun? Is coding your passion, but also your hobby? Does working on fast paced, agile environments excite you? Do your eyes gleam with excitement at the thought of building a clustered containerized big data system that has as much potential as the technical challenge it offers? If you answered “yes” to all the previous questions, you would fit right into our team!
Who You Are
- Bachelors/Masters in Engineering
- 4-10 years of experience in Software Development
- Proven design, development and productization experience
- Has experience in performance tuning the product, has led an agile team to aim similar problems
- Proficiency in Java
- Proficiency in object oriented programming.
- Validated ability to rapidly learn and adapt to new technologies & languages
- Working experience in multi cluster environments, packaging, system bring up, performance tuning and operations at high scale
- Working experience in Docker / Microservices, Mesos or Kurbernetes…
- Working experience with Storm, Spark, Samza or Flink….
- Working experience with graph databases such as Cayley, Titan, or Neo4j…
- Working experience with other NOSQL databases such as Cassandra or MongoDB…
- Open source contributions on GitHub a huge plus
- Moderate proficiency in GoLang a huge plus
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colourful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco