Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
We are looking for rock star engineers to join our rapidly growing technology team in Digital Channels. We are currently engaged in a digital transformation to build our next generation software platform, utilizing the most cutting-edge tools and technologies.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2-5 years of hands on experience in software development.
- Proficient in at least one of the object-oriented programming language such as Java,
- Knowledge of No-SQL Database technologies
- Experience with version control tools (SVN or Git)
- Experience with test-driven development
- Proficiency in Computer Science fundamentals – object oriented design, data structures,
algorithm - design, and complexity analysis
- Excellent problem-solving and coding skills
- Good understanding of Design patterns
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable and quality code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Computers Engineering or comparable
Has worked with Solution Architecture, Location Based Services, Requirements Analysis and currently working as VP - Head Product Engineering and Head Sales and Distribution digitization