Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Perfect for people who
We are actively seeking for an Software Development Engineer in Test - Manager to lead a team of passionate engineers.
You will have the opportunity to shape and scale the culture as Razorpay continues its growth.
You will work in lock step with the product team to get features out the door quickly.
Your team will own some of the most critical systems at Razorpay and deliver quality
product features through continuous iteration.
Roles and Responsibilities
- We believe in Impact creation at scale, so it is imperative for Manager.
- Ability to attract and hire top-notch Engineering talent for the organisation.
- Be responsible for the group’s technical strategy and roadmap – creating success metrics in close collaboration with other groups across the organisation in executing initiatives in agile way.
- Brings a strong sense of quality in each component at Razorpay.
- Brings a strong perspective that drives change and motivates engineers to develop simple solutions to complex problems.
- Help implement effective engineering processes and champion their adoption.
- Has the technical capacity and capability to partner with tech leads and architect in problem solving.
- Mentor the professional development of each direct report through personal and performance management.
- Give engineers the tools, confidence, and motivation to make decisions independently that lead to their recognition.
- Effective at influencing a culture of engineering craftsmanship and excellence.
- Initiate cross-functional (Product, Business, Operations) collaborations with development teams throughout Razorpay and gather feedback and requirements.
- Seek diverse perspectives to drive bottom-up innovation and create buy-in from all technical stakeholders.
- Ensure the team fully understands the goals and objectives of Razorpay as a company and how their work fits into ‘the bigger picture.’
Desired Skills and Experience
- Total of 8+ years’ experience.
- Experience level of 5+ years of experience in very large scale applications and 2+ years’ experience in people management.
- Strong problem solving skills, data structures and algorithms.
- Experience in terms of NFR and an excellent understanding of NFR quotients and ability to deep dive and troubleshoot the issues .
- Ability to code review developer’s code and help team on the tech prowess.
- Experience in building CI/CD pipelines and have a sound concept around the same.