Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Role - Sr. Research Scientist
Title - Senior Principal - Artificial Intelligence Research
Career Level 6/A
As a Sr. Research Principal - AI you are expected to manage a team of research and platform engineers, partners with worldwide R&D teams within and outside of Accenture Operations, and collaborates with business subject matter experts and technology delivery teams to deliver strategic cognitive computing projects from design, prototype, to full deployment and operation.
The Sr. Research Principal is expected to manage the entire lifecycle of a research project – collaborating with business experts for business understanding, supporting business value potential identification, leading research and platform engineers for solutions and working with technology teams for prototyping and client pilot implementations.
The Sr. Research Principal is also expected to provide leadership and guidance of the R&D team in terms of contributing to Accenture’s internal and external publications along with publications in leading journals and participation in relevant conferences.
- Education- Ph.D. or Masters in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or related scientific fields
- Job location- Bangalore
- Overall experience – 15+ years
- 8-10 years of experience in natural language processing, machine learning, machine reasoning, Computer Vision, knowledge representation and reasoning (KRR) and data mining, unstructured data analytics in corporate or academic research environments
- Prior experience in cognitive computing product development is an advantage
- Proven programming skills to enable rapid prototyping and implementation of solutions
- Ability to understand business context and integrate cognitive and advanced analytics levers for solutions
- Strong academic credentials with publications in journals and conferences an advantage
- Ability to work in a global collaborative team environment
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law
Projects at Accenture
Has worked on Project Management, IT Strategy, Databases and 15+ years of experience