Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Airtel TV is a premier video OTT destination with over 20 Mn users. The service offers 350+ Live TV channels and 10,000+ Movies and TV Shows through a super-aggregator model with leading OTT providers in the country. The service has grown exponentially in the last 18 months placing it on a hyper growth path.
Product Manager, Content Integrations is responsible for building our most valuable resource - our content library. The individual would lead product integrations with a multitude of content providers. This role will encapsulate Product Management, Business Acumen, Engineering Fundamentals and Program Management.
Larger purpose and impact of the role
- Drive content partner integrations to strengthen Airtel TVs content offering
- Create modular capabilities for seamless onboarding and partner management
- Conceptualize and lead a content hosting platform to enable a multitude of partners to add content to the platform.
- Strengthen and Nurture existing content partner relationships to facilitate smooth
- Engineering Lead, Airtel TV
- Content & Curation Team
- Content Alliances Head
- CEO - Wynk Ltd.
- Engineering and Product Teams at Partner Org
- A passionate product manager with 4-10 years of experience of shipping end-to-end consumer products
- Obsessive about building and smooth execution of scalable, modular systems
- The candidate should preferably have a tech background with interest in current technology trends
- Someone with an entrepreneurial mindset who enjoys taking end-to-end ownership of the product and work across stakeholders to achieve the desired objectives for the product
- Strong analytical skills, ability to define KPIs, KPI dashboards and success metrics. He/she should also be conversant with executing effective A/B tests for hypothesis testing.
- Prioritization: The PM should be able to carry out effective prioritization of user-features balancing between user experiences, business requirements and resourcing.
Working for companies like Wynk Music with 8+ years experience