Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
- Product Management
- Digital Commerce
- Customer Engagement
- Consumer Loyalty Programs
- Product and Consumer Analytics
Our Purpose and Impact
Tathastu is Future Group’s vision to provide consumers a new-age retail experience - combining the physical with digital and enhancing it with data. We are leading the creation of next generation consumer interactions by combining artificial intelligence and, data science with consumer platforms.
Tathastu offers an ideal playground for product leaders, data scientists and innovators alike. Tathastu is designed as an entrepreneurs haven that encourages everyone to work with the “Owner’s mindset”. Our vision is to foster new and limitless imagination for consumers, entrepreneurs & partners.
Future Pay is Future Group’s largest digital engagement app and is helping people shop in a smarter way across 1000+ Future Group outlets. With over 11+ million registered users, Future Pay not only facilitates cashless transactions but also enables loyalty management by linking your loyalty cards. Combining this with the revolutionary Price Match, which ensures that the customer has paid the best price for his shopping, Future Pay is being developed with the Indian consumer at its heart
Senior Product Manager:
What you’ll be doing:
- You’ll define the product vision and strategy, own the product life-cycle road-map, and drive the development of product features for Future Pay member experience across one or multiple platforms (Android, iOS, mobile and desktop web-based)
- You’ll understand and drive consumer behavior and operational dynamics of a blended/multi-channel loyalty platform and create powerful engagement and buying experiences for Future Pay members across various platforms and channels (online and offline)
- You’ll drive process improvements in the Customer Service function which will enable easy member interaction, remove friction points from member experience and enable seamless complaint resolution across various channels such as chat and phone.
- You’ll work with key stakeholders across Management, Business and Technology teams to evaluate and prioritize features and opportunities and develop a robust consumer-centric product development strategy
- You’ll determine the metrics to determine business, technology and operational success constantly track such metrics to fine-tune product and business offerings and to incorporate consumer intelligence into product development
- You’ll be responsible for both business and product, and developing strategic partnerships within the Fintech ecosystem (NBFCs, payment gateways, wallets etc)
What you’ll bring to the team:
- You’ll bring your product management knowledge, new-age dynamism, entrepreneurial abilities and experience in building and launching consumer products on web and mobile platforms
- Your understanding of the Fintech and consumer ecosystem and the regulations, compliance and legalities of Digital Commerce in India
- Your ability to lead a team of high-functioning Product Managers and accomplish results while working in high-pressure environment with continually evolving business and product priorities
- Your experience with consumer analytics, mobile product analytics, A/B testing and re-engagement tools
- Your knowledge and experience from managing the development of products or services in a customer facing environment, ability to effectively manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously and drive projects to completion under tight deadlines
- Your ability to work with cross functional teams (Engineering, Data, Business, Operations) to strategize, implement and execute short term and long term product and business roadmaps
Tathastu offers complex business cases to solve, while working in an environment of “Learning, Sharing and Growing”
Interview process and prep notes
Problem Solving, Simulation Exercise, Business Acumen, Ideation
Show us your ability to identify problems, collaborate, innovate and ideate in a competitive and fast moving environment, to eventually build the best products and product features, with an eye for business growth and domination.
Past Project Assessment
Implementation, Execution, ROI On Actions/ Decisions, Scope Of Improvement, Business Turnaround
After the thorough assessment of the basic prerequisite abilities, we shall continue by understanding more about your previous work, key professional milestones and other important aspects of your work, including your timing, skill in implementation and execution. We will go through the business, ROI impact due to your decisions in the past, and have a candid discussion on areas of improvement.
Role Based Assessment
Ideation, Business Model Design, Business Acumen,Revenue Generation & Understanding
Now that we are cognisant of your abilities, proven skills & experience, be prepared to answer tricky questions on Ideation, Business Models and Revenue Generation.
Behavioural Assessment, Culture Fit, Project Knowledge, Role Operation
Be yourself. It works out better for everyone if we’re genuine. Everyone here is focused on our mission, so you should figure out what it is.
At Tathastu, we have a unique and value driven culture that we stand for. We’d like to get to know you better and see how we can succeed together.
- Indianness: Believing in the Indian way and in oneself
- Leadership: In thought and in business
- Respect & Humility: In dealing with everyone within & outside the organization
- Introspection: For continuous learning, self-development and personal excellence
- Openness & Adaptability: Open to new ideas, knowledge and proactive in meeting challenges emerging from changing business scenarios
- Valuing and Nurturing Relationships: With customers, business associates, stakeholders, communities and society
- Simplicity & Positivity: To foster innovation, speed and imagination
- Flow: Learn and be inspired from the universal laws of nature
- Rolling recognitions
- Data wins debates
- Rolling appraisals
- Open door meetings
- Rewards for risks
- 30 mins daily reflections
- ‘Yes, and’ or ‘Yes, let’s‘ meetings
- Clarity and simplicity in Presentations
Senior Manager - Future Pay at Future Group with 11+ years of experience