Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Perfect for people who
Peak-Performing DevOps Engineer
Are you an ascending DevOps engineer seeking the summit of software development
and deployment? Then consider joining Wynk Team.
Interested to build the next generation Music and movies portal that can handle billions of streams per month? Interested to build highly scalable next generation systems that could utilize Amazon Cloud capacity to its fullest?
Massive data volume in a highly distributed and service oriented architecture, a world class information collection and analytics challenge. Our challenge is to deliver 99.99% up time experience to our users who would listen billion of songs every month and would watch million of movies.
What we need is someone who can support the Infrastructure monitoring/ provisioning and application support across cutting-edge technologies.
You will get to work hand in hand with our development team while being part of the support community. If you have independence and self-drive, creativity, excellent debugging skills and have earned the respect and trust of developers and managers alike, you should apply immediately
We need a DevOps engineer with strong Amazon Web Services experience. You will create cloud
formation templates to build AWS services that support our custom Wynk backend & Analytics platform.
You’ll need to build and manage whole stack from ELBs to databases.
In this role, you’ll work collaboratively with software engineering to deploy, monitor, maintain and operate our systems. Help automate and streamline our operations and processes. Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations. And troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments.
Support engineers troubleshoot, debug, evaluate and resolve computer-identified alarms, perform software deployments and migrations, host management and automate routine operational tasks.
The position requires a combination of strong troubleshooting, technical and communication skills and includes a mix of on call and operational tasks and may involve small-project software development work. Support Engineers also develop tools and automations to achieve human free operations. They use the right tool for the job, and modify software in a way that leverages the overall system architecture. If you have a strong Application Support background, are interested in aggressive growth and have passion to develop tools at large scale, this is the opportunity for you.
Your climbing gear
- A technical background (BS/MS in Computer Science/Engineering or related discipline/experience)
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration ?
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Chef or an ?equivalent ?
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (expertise with ?AWS is must) ?
- AWS Cost optimization would be a great added advantage ?
- Strong experience with any NoSQL experience is a plus, since we also use Redis, MongoDb, ?Cassandra, Hbase for different business requirements ?
- 6 to 10 years experience
- A working understanding of code and script (PHP, Python, Perl and/or Ruby) ?
- Expertise in monitoring, maintaining and scaling Hadoop infra, preferably Hortonworks flavour ?
- Infra monitoring via tools like nagios
- Strong decision-making ability ?
- Must be able to think proactively; excellent follow-through and attention to details.
- A passion towards problem-solving
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
Engineering Head at Wynk Music with 13+ years of experience