Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Udaan makes B2B commerce convenient and efficient. We are India’s leading B2B ecommerce platform and one of India’s largest & fastest growing ecommerce companies.
Lakhs of Indian SMBs (Small and Medium sized Businesses) - the entrepreneurial pulse of India - in multiple categories and across the length and breadth of the country use the Udaan app every day to buy and sell goods at a hitherto unheard-of scale. Udaan’s logistics, payments and credit services empower our users to trade safely and easily.
We are a very passionate and driven team on a mission to grow India’s commerce by bringing the power of internet to Indian entrepreneurs. We are looking for an analytics expert with business acumen to join us in this journey. If you are comfortable in an “all hands-on deck” environment, love solving problems and want to change how commerce happens in India, you’ll feel right at home. Read on to know more.
Senior Network Engineer’ will be part of IT Infrastructure team that provides design, deployment & support for systems, services and requirements across Udaan. The IT Infrastructure team is also responsible for managing heterogeneous environment & generate metrics related to Network performance, capacity, availability, failure rates, etc. Specific experience with Large scale WAN, Campus LAN, Voice network & Security is must with strong technical orientation & creative in problem solving. This is a massively
impactful role and you’ll have great opportunities to develop & foster various skill sets:
This is a hands-on technical role
Independently own the Network Infrastructure support solving complex issues and suggest design modifications as appropriate
Ensure SLAs are met
Responsible for performance analysis, proactive troubleshooting and capacity planning for the Network platforms
Perform monitoring and maintenance of overall environment working with experienced team members
Perform change controls. Update process documentation and team portals
Participate in troubleshooting, capacity planning and analysis, performance analysis & Root Cause Analysis
Communicate with peers and managers regarding system issues & participate in 24x7 on-call
Automate operational tasks to make processes simpler and more robust
Ability to handle multiple complex tasks in a dynamic environment, with tight deadlines concurrently
This Opportunity is right for you if:
- 5-8 years of experience in design, deploy & manage IPv4/IPv6 networks (Routers/Switches /Firewalls)
- Platform knowledge on Juniper /Palo Alto/Aruba/ FortiGate/Cisco
- Solid understanding of IP/MPLS and Ethernet technologies
- Experience in IP services (IPv4, IPv6, VPN, Multicast, QOS, SNMP, VOIP, SIP, etc.)
- Experience in Wireless technologies (Wireless Lan topologies, devices, troubleshooting, 802.11 network security architecture & RF site surveys)
- Proven experience in network management & Expert knowledge of networkanalysis tools (SolarWinds, Nagios, Zabbix, Zenoss)
- Hands on experience with Protocol Analyzer tools & debugging tools
- Knowledge on scripting languages like Perl/Python
- Knowledge on Linux Platform
- Engage with vendors
- Good communication skills
- BSc, BE in Electronics/Computer Science or equivalent required
- Candidates with Multi-platform skills are preferred
- SDWAN , NFV knowledge is an added advantage
Interested? Write to firstname.lastname@example.org