Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Welcome to PublicisSapient, where ideas reign supreme. Here, customer experiences are what drive us, game-changing marketing is conceived, and technology is at the very heart of bringing our creative ideas to life. Clients aren’t just customers, they’re partners. Integrity and a team-driven environment serve as incubators for innovative minds.
Our Mobile Experience Studio is focused on creating consumer-facing experiences (Apps, Mobile, In-Store, Digital Out Of Home) and Enterprise-grade applications, providing full project lifecycle support for key global opportunities geared towards today’s mobile cross-channel consumer. We deliver the complete customer experience including device assessment, research, testing, UI design concepts, application design and development, along with campaign management and reporting.
If you are looking for the folks responsible for award winning mobile apps and interactive displays such as Coca-Cola iVend, Spin the Coke, Auto Trader UK, and the Share Happy Ice Cream machine, you’re in the right plac
Manager Mobile Solutions
As a Manager Mobile Solutions you will play a key role in delivering award winning, interactive experiences to our clients. You will drive the translation and construction of clients’ business problems into innovative technology solutions by creating and owning the technical vision of a project to ensure that the vision is achieved with a high level of quality. You will lead multiple teams converting high quality rich interactive experience design concepts to reality with your excellent understanding of proven and emerging technologies. You will use your creative technology skills to make ridiculously crazy ideas a reality. You have a proven track record of success in managing multi-track teams to deliver a comprehensive solution that achieves a common vision. You are an expert at architecting and managing end to end delivery of full scale IT projects & applications. You possess a broad and deep level of understanding in interactive development technologies and a history of successfully delivering projects on time and on budget
Skill & Experience Guidelines:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- 8+ years of industry experience in enterprise architecture, systems integration, package
- implementation, and interactive design and architecture
- Heroic get-it-done attitude
- Strong leadership and communication skills to effectively manage multiple client and Sapient teams through Sales, Analysis & Design, Implementation, and Support project phases
- Excellent understanding of complex computer science and software engineering principles
- Proactively drives innovation within the company and with clients
- Experience in graphics manipulation/optimization using Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Experience leading the development and distribution of apps via enterprise channels or public app stores
- Excellent knowledge of working with dynamic data (e.g., JSON, XML, AMF)
- Experience leading the performance tuning strategy of consumer applications
- Frequent travel may be required
Well versed in developing applications for either mobile devices or Digital Out of Home Installations through your domain expertise in one or more of the following focus areas:
iOS Development - Excellent working knowledge of Xcode4 and Instruments, Objective C, Cocoa Framework, Push Notifications, In-App Purchase, and Game Center
Android Development - Excellent working knowledge of Eclipse and Java embedded systems development using Java ME
* Adobe Development - Excellent working knowledge of Flash CS5, Flash Builder 4.5+, AS3, Flex Framework, AIR, OSMF, Flash Remoting and cross platform development for iOS, Windows and Android environments
Deep level of expertise in two or more of the following is preferred:
Experience integrating analytics and tracking solutions (e.g., Omniture, Google Analytics) a plus
Experience integrating with CMS technologies (e.g., CQ5, Interwoven) a plus
Experience integrating with Digital Signage Distribution Networks (e.g., Stratacache, Netkey, Scala, Reflect) is a plus
Experience working with backend technologies (e.g., Java, .NET, Groovy, Python) a plus
Experience integrating with eCommerce frameworks (e.g., IBM WCS, Demandware, ATG) a plus
Good understanding of timeline animation techniques and code animation techniques a plus
Experience with ORM based data storage, SQL Experience a plus
SapientNitro, part of Sapient®, is an integrated marketing and technology services firm. We create and engineer highly relevant experiences that accelerate business growth and fuel brand advocacy for our clients. By combining multi-channel marketing, multi-channel commerce, and the technology that binds them, we influence customer behavior across the
spectrum of content, communication and commerce channels, resulting in deeper, more meaningful relationships between customers and brands. SapientNitro services global leaders such as Citi, The Coca-Cola Company, Foot Locker, Singapore Airlines, Target, and Vodafone through our operations in North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. For more information, visit www.sapientnitro.com or follow us on Twitter @sapientnitro.
Sapient is a registered service mark of Sapient Corporation.
Keywords:AS3, Flash, Flex, AIR, Adobe OSMF, FMS, SWIZ, Adobe CS5, iOS, Xcode, Instruments, Objective C, Cocoa, Android, iPhone, iPad, HTML, HTML5
Strategy & Thought Leadership
- Serve as a technical advisor and problem solver to clients and partners to assist them in optimizing their use of emerging and established interactive technologies
- Lead or co-lead sales opportunities such as RFP responses, proposal delivery, estimation and pricing, and architecture assessments
- Conceptualize and produce reusable thought leadership material to further educate the greater Sapient community in Multi-Channel, Mobile, and Digital Merchandising strategy
- Influence Sapient investment in the adoption of relevant new approaches, processes, and technologies
- Responsible for consistency, high quality and adherence to applicable Sapient and/or client standards in solution delivery
- Establishes steps of doneness for various types of activities that are done during EAR, Development and Maintenance phases of a project.
- For package implementations, helps create best practices/approaches to be leveraged by the team
- Drives setup of the different environment (development, test stage etc)
- Responsible for ensuring that technical solution meets performance, reliability and other “ility” requirements
- Troubleshoot complex technical issues on projects
Planning Tracking & Estimation
- Co-Manage multiple projects in a program with the Program Lead as Service Delivery Lead, to drive effective estimation, planning and delivery for all projects in the program portfolio that you are accountable for to ensure quality and profitability.
- Represent the organization in customer-facing communication pertinent to Sapient’s technical expertise on the specific platform to Senior Client stakeholders to proactively manage contractual obligations
- Business – Develop relationship management strategy at account level and facilitate issue resolution with business stakeholders
- Vendor – negotiate discounts, suggest improvements to vendor relationship and procedures * POC for Finance/Purchasing, Business Manager
- Account/Portfolio Management – Drive Account planning sessions including relationship maps and key components
- Client Management – Develops relationships with Senior Client stakeholders including C level executives. Proactively manage contractual obligations.
Adherence to Processes
- Is well versed in agile methodology, processes, tools and technology standards and can effectively chose relevant parts needed for the project
- Works with the Project Manager and the Track leads to manage agile process compliance and monitor the quality of work
- Provides mentoring on agile and technology best practices to teams
- Is well versed with different ways to document requirements, design and architecture and can chose the right artifacts needed during a project
- Defines and assesses completeness and quality of documents/artifacts
- As Service Delivery Lead, manage medium to large sized team and resolve issues and dependencies
- Review the key objectives of projects and clarify the linkage of tasks to the overall objectives
- Responsible for performance assessment and working with the team for creating growth plans
- Effectively communicate with the team on a periodic basis the company strategy, important events
- Coach and mentor multiple teams and architects to help deliver to the client expectation
- Actively participate in, and assists with, company events such as hiring, training and internal initiatives