Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
At Makemytrip people are our greatest strength, bound by our vision to enable a sustainable world where people, organization and the environment thrive. We are passionate about making our company and the world a better place; responsible in working with commitment and accountability, and agile enough to work in a dynamic, changing industry. The wide-ranging expertise of our diverse team fuels the innovation that places us on the leading edge of the travel industry. We nurture the company culture by; giving independence to design, carry out feasibility study and develop system/part of process which can reduce manual effort to bring efficiency — that encourages all employees. If this the kind of place you see yourself working, we invite you to join Makemytrip.
Responsible entity for defining testing strategies to ensure that applications; meet customer requirements, are stable, reliable, and production-ready, and minimize risk to the organization by automation strategies.
Web Concepts, Automation (API, Mobile & Web), Database, CI, Linux.
- Drives automation strategy in partnership with functional automation.
- Stays up to date of latest trends in automation.
- Recommends tools and frameworks to enable the automation strategy.
- Fosters a cross-team automation community, conducive to knowledge sharing and continuous improvement.
- Ensures the business value proposition of automation and demonstrate its ROI.
- Influences and supports the culture, values, and standards of the group.
- Maintain automated test environment and perform unit, functional and stress testing.
- Actively participates in initiatives to improve overall performance.
- Communicates key messages effectively and persuasively.
- Executes test plans and diagnose test failures.
- Implement continuous process improvements to enhance testing efficiency.
- Oversee a dashboard to schedule and track system tests.
- Analyze test results and perform bug fixing activities.
- Provide support in design, development and production phases of projects.
- Determine project quality requirements and perform quality planning activities.
- Strong analytical & debugging skills.
Has worked with iOS App testing, Test Cases, Security Testing and currently working as Senior Software Quality Engineer-2