Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Perfect for people who
You’ll never hear the term ‘employee’ at Publicis.Sapient. Rather, you’ll see we talk about talented and valued individuals – people with interesting and provocative ideas, bold and diverse perspectives, a keen awareness of today and an unflinching curiosity about next. Our culture is all about the thriving of the 19,000 of us in 100+ offices around the globe, while we boldly help impact the success of our clients in a modern world.
To start your own journey into next, visit http://www.publicis.sapient.com/
Job Title: Senior Manager, Marketing Strategy & Analysis (India)
We live in the data age and the growth of data which is available and usable in marketing and business has made being data driven an achievable goal for us and our clients. Our team works to be this bridge between the data and the business; to capture and measure the digital activities which are so important to business, and turn them into useful insights and actions which impact customer and business outcomes. This requires that we educate and inform our colleagues and clients about how best to use data to generate useful insights and actions. This requires that we design and deliver solutions which fit needs and improve the data agenda.
We work within blended teams consisting of technologists, user experience, design specialists, and account managers to help inform and improve the business that we as a company deliver for our clients. We work directly with clients to grow and mature how and why they do digital analytics to turn it into more of a powerhouse in their business. We advise, we consult, and we deliver.
As a senior member of this team you’ll be a leader in developing and driving our team and our business to get the most out of data. You’ll push thinking and delivery across multiple accounts leveraging your deep experience in data solutions to ensure success. You’ll coach and develop colleagues to achieve continually high performance and outputs.
- Ability to develop cross channel marketing strategies to improve ROI for clients Implemented analytics for large -scale ecommerce sites
- Adept in Marketing Analytics.
- Develop strategies to help clients activate and optimization their analytics to create a more data-driven culture
- Leverage advanced analytics and statistical tools to explore and analyze data from multiple sources, and elevate the conversation with clients
- Expert in providing analytics consultancy to clients across multiple industries/sectors
- Present insights to clients and account teams in a compelling and relevant story with recommendations backed by robust analysis
- Deep understanding of online marketing disciplines and how they contribute to customer acquisition, conversion and retention
- Demonstrated experience working across multi-disciplinary teams using analytics to drive connected solutions which impact customer outcomes
- Clearly define project deliverables, timelines, measurement strategies and dependencies for the team, internal stakeholders and clients
- Partner with internal stakeholders & clients to identify opportunities for business growth and development across new and existing accounts
- Structuring how to use optimization to improve experiences and performance
- Work closely with account teams to identify opportunities, participate in sales pitches and strengthen SR_ leadership position in digital transformation.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams, including creative, design and technology to shape meaningful customer journeys and customer centric thinking
- Developing conceptual frameworks for client strategies and serving as a key collaborator in developing effective relationship-marketing capabilities
- Aligning marketing productivity with broader business goals and objectives, serving as a partner to the account team
- Keeping up-to-date on all industry best practices and approaches to data analysis & business performance
- Coaching and developing team members to achieve growth and success in their careers
- Lead workshops and engagement sessions to take everyone on the journey of improvement through analysis
- Identify opportunities to enhance or simplify business through use of data & analytics (e.g. re-use of data in operational systems, new advanced tools)
- Be a leader of teams, giving time and direction to ensure that people are growing and developing personally and professionally
- Expert written and verbal communications skills with the ability to translate complex analysis into well-structured and simple to understand presentations and recommendations
- Digital Analytics Practitioner with strong experience in any two of the following-
- Experience across products like Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Adobe Audience Manager, WebTrends, CoreMetrics, or Google Analytics.
- Experience in Analytics Optimization with Adobe Target, Optimizely, Maxymizer, SiteSpect etc.
- Ability to lead Analytics Solution Design, plan and implement methods to measure experiences, including Tag Management Solutions like Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager, Tealium, Ensighten, Google Tag Manager
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
- 10-12+ years of experience in the realm of marketing analytics and web analytics.
- In-depth knowledge of integrated marketing and CRM disciplines (including primary research, segmentation, targeting, direct marketing, and customer care) – you know this world by heart and you keep pulse with the rapid changes happening within it
- Strong understanding of the digital environment – and expertise in aligning marketing strategies with business needs
- Strong client-relationship skills and experience managing multiple projects across internal teams
- Exceptional communication skills – you’re skilled at interpreting client objectives and clearly articulating proposed strategies and recommendations
- Dynamic and innovative digital analytics specialist with strong marketing analytics exposure, robust analytical skills and significant business acumen.
- Deep understanding of the latest digital and marketing tech trends
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships, both internally and with clients
- Experience managing multiple direct reports and developing a team
Graduate or Post-Graduate Degree
Projects this role will support:
- Lead Marketing Analytics for Global Brands
- Data Analytics Transformation for Commerce Projects
- Digital Analytics Strategy Planning & Execution
- Data Analytics Domain Lead
- Data Analytics Lead Consultant
- Analytics Architect / Lead Analytics Solution Consultant
- Senior Specialist Data Analytics