Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Perfect for people who
Welcome to SapientRazorfish. We’re an agency changing the game – redefining the way that brands engage consumers by creating compelling stories and experiences that attract and resonate across an ever-evolving landscape. Our work pushes past boundaries and channels. It wins awards. But most importantly, it makes an impact for our clients and their customers. And makes us excited to step through the door each morning. We help one another climb, we don’t climb over one another. Integrity and a team-driven environment connect entrepreneurial minds. Getting goose bumps? Good. If you’re ready to be a Troublemaker and are keen to do things that haven’t yet been imagined, let’s see where your talent takes you!
Senior Manager Experience Technology is responsible for providing thought leadership on a regional and local level regarding Experience Tech and emerging technologies within the practice. Also responsible for helping to develop the capabilities, clients, and domain skill sets regionally as it pertains to Front End Development. Business development, project oversight, and day-to-day team management are also responsibilities of this role.
Technical Skills / Deliverables
- Be aware of emerging technologies and market trends and have a POV on them.
- Hands-on experience working with Node.js along with setting up frontend build systems and automating the same using Grunt / Gulp.
- Hands-on experience working with TDD in JS with the help of frameworks like Jasmine, Mocha, Karma etc..
- Lead all domain work in the architecture and development of a quality solution for a large or complex project.
- Track progress according to the plan created for the project (conduct code and design reviews and status meetings as needed) and reports status to the clients/broader engagement leadership.
- Make changes to design plans, staffing levels, or deliverables as required throughout the course of the project to ensure quality and timely deliverable.
- Attract, recruit and retain interactive development talent to grow the creative capability.
- Identify the tools, templates and techniques that evolve existing approaches for the larger creative community at Sapient. Works on a local and regional level to ensure the implementation and success of these tools and processes.
- Collaborate with staffing to make project allocation decisions.
- Enhance the Sapient brand by regularly producing blogs, whitepapers, and point of views regarding front-end technology and actively engaged in speaking engagements. Should be an evangelist of the domain.
- Actively drive initiatives and projects that directly relate to domain development.
- Focus on domain/skill set development for Sapient interactive and provide guidance and direction of building capabilities within the domain.
Strategy Development & Planning
- Actively involved in supporting strategic partnerships that help business and will bolster
- Sapient’ overall capabilities and offerings as it pertains to Interactive Development.
- Actively supports and maintain relationships with external vendors that will help Sapient
- provide a full range of capabilities to our clients.
- Helps in developing strategies to address emerging technologies, informing and
- influencing Sapient’ offerings for SI, consulting, and commerce.
- Regularly communicates updates/advances in front-end technology regionally and locally.
- Pro-active problem solving on the project, team, and domain levels.
- Works with other domain leadership to better define and teach project process, which include an interactive component.
- Works with CE’s to represent the domain to clients and stakeholders.
- Works with development / technical team leads on the client side as necessary to ensure the successful delivery of experience technology tracks.
- Helps drive account/business development to create and develop new business
- Assists in Sales pursuits by providing domain knowledge and strategy. Regularly owns
- content sections within proposals and RFP’s
- 12-15 years.
- Full Time Bachelor’s / Master’s degree
PROJECTS THIS ROLE WILL SUPPORT
- Full stack implementation for brand campaigns
- Micro sites
- Medium to large ecommerce applications
- Complex data / content heavy implementations
POSSIBLE CAREER PATHS
- UI architect
- Full stack technologist
- Solution Architect
- Creative QA
- Specialist (Angular/Backbone/React/Accessibility etc)
- Project Management
- XT Domain Lead
SapientNitro SM, part of Publicis.Sapient, is a new breed of agency redefining storytelling for an always-on world. We’re changing the way our clients engage today’s connected consumers by uniquely creating integrated, immersive stories across brand communications, digital engagement, and omni-channel commerce. We call it Storyscaping, where art and imagination meet the power and scale of systems thinking. SapientNitro’s unique combination of creative, brand and technology expertise results in one global team collaborating across disciplines, perspectives and continents to create game-changing success for our Global 1000 clients, such as Chrysler, Citi, The Coca-Cola Company, Lufthansa, Target, and Vodafone, in 31 cities across The Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific. For more information, visit www.sapientnitro.com.
Sapient is a registered service mark of Sapient Corporation.