Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
The future is infinitely wide and begging to be reimagined and SapientRazorfish is looking for people who have the courage to make their dent in what has always been. If you have an optimism that says there is no limit to what we can achieve in a time inviting those with vision to shake things up, then we should talk. Our work is fueled by connected thinking, challenging boundaries, and the power of digital redefining a connected world. Our people thrive because of the belief that it’s both our privilege and responsibility to usher our clients and the world into what is next. We’re seeking those who question the status quo and want to reimagine the way the world works while realizing a smarter way for business to help – all in service of improving the daily lives of people, the world, your career. Next reimagined.
Senior Specialist, Cloud
As a Senior Specialist Cloud, the person will own the design, and implementation / migration of large & complex applications on Public Cloud. This is an exciting technical leadership position in charge of designing & building cloud infrastructure
- Strategizing, designing and implementing highly efficient solution on Public Cloud (Amazon Web Services, Azure or GCP) for security, resilience, performant, networking, availability, Blue-green deployments in context of business application.
- Understand and recommend right Cloud services (IasS, PaaS or SaaS) for the solution / business applications
- Security Hardening of cloud infrastructure application/web server against known/unknown vulnerabilities.
- Expert in Capacity Planning Design, cost and effort estimations
- Experience in cloud comparison & recommendation
- Experience in Cloud (Public & Private) cost optimization
- Leverage CI best practices and tooling of Azure, AWS or Google
- Understands compliance, safe harbor and law of land
- Design for failover, high availability, MTTR , MTTF and MTBF
- Designing and set up automated backup and restoration of application/web servers/databases/datalakes to object storage like S3.
- Writing infrastructure as code for public or private clouds and implement modern cloud Integration architecture using –
- Configuration Management (Chef, Puppet or Ansible )
- SCM (TFS or GIT)
- CI tools (Jenkins or Bamboo)
- Azure Resource Manager, Cloud formation or Google Cloud Deployment Manager
- Scripting language: Python, Bash and Shell
- Container services like ECS, ACS, GCE or Kubernetes
- Architecting and implementing end to end monitoring solution in cloud (Nagios, Zabbix, AppD, CWatch etc) including billing
- Must have understanding of SDLC
- Designing and implementing software engineering processes, improve efficiency
- Implementing shift left strategy
- Monitor application, systems and infrastructure health
- Report on business and processes metrics
- Balance governance, ownership and freedom against reliability
- Evaluate the undifferentiated heavy lifting of operating in house solutions versus adopting cloud native services
- Deliver best in class operations tooling & practices, including ci, cd and chatops
- Work closely with Security Engineering, Infrastructure Engineering and SRE
- Develop, motivate, empower, and evaluate individual contributors and grow their professional, leadership, and technical skills
- Overall experience of 12+ years in Infrastructure, Middleware Administration, and Cloud.
- 5+ years of working in Cloud (Public, & Private) with extensive knowledge on one or more Public Cloud.
- Delivery experience in solutioning, implementing or migrating a large CMS/E-commerce/Enterprise workload to Public Cloud.
- Knowledge of emerging technologies, various platforms, tools and products and their respective applications
- Have worked in a client-facing role or at a client location
- Awareness of industry trends and directions and its impact on IT services
- Experience of working in/with multi-vendor, 3rd parties, and client teams
- Total knowledge of delivery management, various delivery models etc.
- Delivery, stakeholder & client management
- Full time Bachelor’s/Master’s degree(Science or Engineering preferred)
Projects this role will support:
- Large Digital Platforms, E-commerce/retail, banking/financial applications & Enterprise applications
- Will be a part of CoE, which caters to various delivery projects across geography
- Pre-sales & SWAT Team
- Wide range of career possibilities from Subject Matter Expert (SME), Individual Contributor, to Director of Technology (DoT)
- Cloud Infrastructure Lead on one or more Delivery engagements
SapientRazorfish is a new breed of transformation partner purpose-built to help companies reimagine their business through radical customer-centricity. With more than 12,000 employees and 70 offices around the globe, our capabilities span growth and business model strategy, new product and service innovation, customer experience, enterprise digital transformation, IT modernization, omni-channel commerce, precision marketing, change management, digital operations, digital innovation, data strategy and advanced analytics.
Sapient is a registered service mark of Sapient Corporation.