Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Perfect for people who
- Manager, Experience Technology
Manager XT leads and mentors team within and across projects, architects front end applications as well as provides guidance on Experience technologies and delivery best practices. The person also manages clients and represents Sapient’s expertise and thought leadership in Experience technologies and applications. Would also drive and enhance Sapient development methodologies (SA3).
- Understand Clients’ business problems and engage in Client servicing to manage peer-level Client relationships
- Develop an accurate and realistic design plan along with risk mitigation solutions for the project
- Liaison with Information Architects and Designers to finalize the usability and feasibility of interface designs
- Effectively communicate responsibilities to the track leads and mentor a collaborative team to deliver Client expectations
- Stay abreast with the latest technologies and regularly guide integration and implementation of Front-End Interfaces on multiple platforms
- Experience leading development teams and architecting elegant solutions
- Strong, innovative and initiative-seeking approach to problem solving and finding solutions
- Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution
- Strong communication skills with sound articulation and comprehension
- Ardent desire to explore and learn emerging interactive technologies
- Distinct point of view and ability to demonstrate leadership skills
- 10-13 years’ experience
- Hands-on experience working with client-side templating languages like Handlebars, Mustache, etc.
- Hands-on experience working with Node.js along with setting up frontend build systems and automating the same using Grunt / Gulp.
- Hands-on experience working with TDD in JS with the help of frameworks like Jasmine, Mocha, Karma etc.
- Experience using fluid grids, and building responsive/adaptive websites using Bootstrap etc.
- Understanding of SEO and accessibility issues and how they relate to development
- Moderate to Strong graphics manipulation/optimization skills using Photoshop
- Experience working with large branded websites, content management systems, E-commerce platforms, and backend frameworks (Java, .NET) is a plus
- 10+ Years
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent education covering Math, Algorithms, Data Structures, Networking, Databases, Operating Systems, Graphics
Publicis.Sapient, the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe, helps clients drive growth and efficiency and evolve the ways they work, in a world where consumer behavior and technology are catalyzing social and commercial changes at an unprecedented pace. With 17,000 people and over 100 offices around the globe, our expertise spanning technology, data sciences, consulting and creative, combined with our culture of innovation, enables us to deliver on complex transformation initiatives that accelerate our clients’ businesses through creating the products and services their customers expect.