As a Manager Mobile Solutions, you will play a key role in delivering award winning, interactive experiences to our clients. You will drive the translation and construction of clients’ business problems into innovative technology solutions by creating and owning the technical vision of a project to ensure that the vision is achieved with a high level of quality.
You will be responsible for solution design and architecture delivery – providing technical direction to teams and implementing architectural strategy.
You will elaborate design options, encourage innovation, drive technical strategy and ensure that solutions meet functional and non-functional requirements.
You will contribute to delivery capability by educating and mentoring developers, using a variety of design techniques and ensuring that good design practices are followed.
- Provide Thought Leadership on iOS platform
- Analyse software requirements and map them to iOS architecture or extend the architecture in order to support the new requirements.
- Responsible for designing app architecture and integration design to various external systems
- Document and communicate architectural decisions and designs
- Responsible for choosing the needed technology stack based on the functional, non-functional requirements and based on other factors like client drivers, environment and feasibility
- Provide direction, guidance, and expert advice to the App development and delivery teams
- Develop prototypes, proof of concepts, and feasibility analysis.
- Interact with 3rd party providers to integrate additional services into the platform
- Cooperate with project and product management to scope, estimate, and plan new efforts
- Follow best practices using Apple Development Guidelines
- Drive code quality, code coverage, unit testing, best practices and Continuous integration/Continuous Delivery Pipeline
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Constantly research and adopt new technologies / best practices
- Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions
- Drive Performance Tuning, Clean coding and Security best practices across teams
- Overall 10 years’ experience(minimum) in developing complex and advanced mobile applications on iOS.
- Must have hands on experience with the most up-to-date Swift version, and can mix it with Objective-C
- Deep understanding and hands on experience in Core Frameworks like Core Data, GCD, NSOperationQueue, Core Graphics, Core Animation, UIKit, AV Kit, AV Foundation.
- Hands on development experience is a must and must be able to create boiler plate code (architecture implementation) before the development starts
- Deep understanding of MVC, MVVM, VIPER and other patterns
- Deep understanding of Factory, Adapter, Observer, Singleton and other behavior patterns
- Deep understanding of Object-Oriented Programming, data structures, and design patterns Proficiency
- Have published at least 5 iOS apps on Play Store
- Must possess knowledge on App Security and Cryptography
- Good exposure to API Caching and defining NFRs (Non-Functional Requirements) for mobile application
- Must have worked on Core Data, Offline Sync, Caching, Local Storage, Realm/Room/SQLLite databases
- Good working knowledge of tools such as Git, JIRA and Jenkins or any tools that are similar to these.
- Must have worked with Agile Methodologies
- Good communication skills and fluent in English
- Hands on experience with Reactive frameworks such RxSwift or custom framework
- Deep understanding of Fast lane or any similar CI/CD scripting frameworks
- Hands on experience on unit testing framework
- Must have experience in Performance Tuning the app
- Must have experience using XCode Instruments and ability to diagnose any memory leaks and crashes
- Implementation understanding of Multi-threading, asynchronous concepts
- Must have experience in complex integrations such as CRM, CMS, Push Notifications, Identity Management, SSO, Social Integrations to the App
- Experience integrating third party frameworks using Cocoapods and Carthage.
- Worked with logging and capturing user navigation and app usage to Google Firebase and Crashlytics for understanding the most used features by users
- Deep understanding of Analytics, tagging, accessibility
- Must have experience working on Localization/multi language support
- Must have architecture experience on complex/large consumer facing apps
- Must be good at Technical Leadership with an ability to quickly adapt to latest technology trends
- Full time Bachelor’s /Master’s degree (Science or Engineering preferred).
Publicis.Sapient, the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe, helps clients drive growth and efficiency and evolve the ways they work, in a world where consumer behavior and technology are catalyzing social and commercial changes at an unprecedented pace. With 17,000 people and over 100 offices around the globe, our expertise spanning technology, data sciences, consulting and creative, combined with our culture of innovation, enables us to deliver on complex transformation initiatives that accelerate our clients’ businesses through creating the products and services their customers expect.