Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Perfect for people who
SAP CX – Hybris Commerce/B2C/B2C/Marketplaces
Looking for a candidate to join a team involved in solving challenging problems in the ecommerce domain. We are seeking candidates having hands-on experience working with Hybris-based implementations.
As a Senior Developer – Hybris, you will translate client requirements into technical designs, design schemas, implement custom extensions, create product and product variants and integrate with search engines, unlocking the business value of Hybris.
You will independently drive design decisions to ensure the necessary health of the overall solution.
You will teach, mentor and share knowledge, improve processes and develop systematic solutions to problem patterns.
- Develop Digital Consumer experiences based on a foundation of Hybris.
- Design and develop awesome features such as product search & navigation, order management, promotions, store locator, social ecommerce, back office customization, etc.
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to commerce and Hybris implementation.
- Interact with clients to create end-to-end specifications for ecommerce solutions.
- Provide inputs and direction to associates in the team on design and implementation.
- Collaborate with your architect to define implementation processes and quality gates and standards.
- Write application code that exceeds the defined quality standards by using best practices.
- Review design and code for your peers
A good Hybris Senior Associate:
- Knows the DevOps processes and technologies including Jenkins, Ansible, Chef, etc.
- Understands Agile Software development methodology
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Articulation skills
- Good team player
- Self-starter who requires minimal oversight
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Process orientation and the ability to define and setup processes
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. As digital pioneers with 20,000 people and 53 offices around the globe, our experience spanning technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession – combined with our culture of curiosity and relentlessness – enables us to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value. Publicis Sapient is the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe. For more information, visit publicissapient.com