Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
- Proficiency and prior experience with building 3D applications using WebGL, Three.js
- Extensive professional experience with shader programming in GLSL / HLSL / Cg
- Deep understanding of ray tracing and raster graphics pipeline
- Well versed in Physically Based Rendering techniques
- Solid foundation in Mathematics relating to linear algebra, analytical geometry, optical physics
- Strong software architecture skills
- Great communication skills
- Experience with designing and developing software based on a microservice architecture.
Launched in 2014, Homelane is a technology-driven solution provider for personalized home interiors, with focus on predictability and quality of the products and services delivered. HomeLane is headquartered in Bangalore, with over 2500+ homes served successfully across Bangalore,Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai and NCR. An uncompromising focus on technology, coupled with the most accomplished designers/architects in the country, has enabled us to address the unpredictability you would otherwise experience with local carpenters or interior designers/vendors.At HomeLane, we give you a 100% transparent costing and deliver we deliver with a 45-day guarantee, making this process entirely stress-free in terms of costs, timelines and quality.
Right from the early stages of inception, it has been clear to us that we needed to have a strong foundation in engineering to achieve the scale and seamless integration across diverse operations such as design, visualization, pricing, manufacturing, installation and delivery. Today, HomeLane prides itself in its strong base of technology innovations that form the DNA of organization.
We are building a disruptive platform that is set to revolutionize the way the home interior industry functions. This is fuelled by HomeLane’s technology team that spans across full stack web app design, Real time 3D graphics programming, linear programming & optimization algorithms, scalable workflow realization, high fidelity database management an devops automation. Further, we use AI-driven enhancements to the software solutions based on business insights and customer experience metrics.
Engineers at HomeLane get to experience an accelerated growth and learning curve, getting to work on cutting edge technology that directly fuels business growth. They solve hitherto unsolved problems in the domain via a combination of scalable architectures, software technologies and stacks.
EXPERTISE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 4+ years of professional experience building robust backend solutions
- A Bachelors/Masters/PHD in Computer Science/Engineering, or equivalent experience a Tier 1 college
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with engineering team on building state-of-art web based interior design visualisation software
- Rendering engine architecture, system design and implementation for web-based 3D application
- Research and prototype cutting edge algorithms in real time rendering
- Work with engineers to productise successful R&D prototypes
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues, if any