Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Postman leads the way in the API-first universe. Postman’s API Development Environment is used by 5+ million developers and more than 100,000 companies to access 130 million APIs every month
We are looking for Software Engineers to build out features, design and implement APIs, and improve the performance and reliability of our systems as we rapidly scale our product and organisation.
Postman Product Cloud team works on building web products for our 5 million+ users using the APIs exposed by our micro-services. We build, maintain, measure and improve our features to ensure a seamless experience across the ecosystem of Postman.
This position reports to the Product Manager Cloud.
- Contribute to the development of Product while working with a crossfunctional team of Product Managers, Designers, Support, Services, Quality, Security and Platform Engineers.
- Own and build features using design and API mocks and write contracts,Integration & unit tests for features built
- Perform Peer Code Reviews.
- Address support tickets and bugs reported by Support, Quality and Security team
- You are an expert level UI engineer with experience on modern UIframeworks such as React.js with over 2 years of experience in the domain
- You understand the intricacies of DOM and have command over the APIs and their performance implications
- You have in-depth knowledge about the stack you are working on so that you can make the right choices when building responsive UI applications
- Strong understanding of UI performance metrics, as well as how to capture and interpret them.
- You have strong communication skills across the board, with a passion for finding and sharing best practices and driving greater discipline across organisations.
This position will be located in our beautiful office at 100 ft road, Indiranagar in
Bangalore. You will enjoy our incredible perks: home-cooked meals, snacks, game
room, flexible hours, ergonomic workstations and cuddles from our endearing Chief
Happiness Officer, Cooper.
What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in autonomous small
teams for maximum impact; that strives for organizational growth to align with that of
the individual; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where
everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves and where ideas are
encouraged from anyone and everyone. We seek people who naturally demonstrate
our values, who not only understand the challenge but can also solve this for the rest
of the world.
Be a part of something big.