Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Perfect for people who
About the Role
As a Lead Front End engineer you will make an impact in the real world using exciting and new technology. You will work in small, multidisciplinary teams, releasing code to people as fast as possible.
What You’ll Do
- Work on Uber’s most complex web application
- Integrate with more than 40 upstream services while still providing users super fast response times
- Build a next gen UI using the latest technologies: React, Redux, Sass, ES2016
- Provide comprehensive alerts and monitors on the upstream services to make sure we met 99.99% SLA
What You’ll Need
- Bias towards action. You believe that speed and quality can be achieved at the same time. You’ve shown good judgement, shipping as fast as possible, products that are built in a responsible and sustainable way. You’re willing to make mistakes along the way and make sure you learn from them.
- Ability to improve teams. You can easily lead a team to the finish line or go deep on huge tasks where the answers are not immediately obvious. You work well in fast moving teams and have no problem working with others to resolve difficult problems. You support your team as much as your team supports you.
- Empathy. Your top priority is satisfying the customer. It doesn’t matter what, how, or why something has gone wrong, you’ll jump in and take ownership of problems that might not even be in your team’s scope to ensure the customer is always getting the best experience possible.
Customer Obsession ensures a smooth ride for our riders and drivers, and efficient growth for Uber. Our mission is to capture the hearts of riders and drivers, and we set out to do that every single day.
The Customer Obsession team ensures all of Uber’s riders and driver-partners have a flawless Uber ride. After your Uber ride, you may have some feedback, or need something even more important taken care of by Uber such as refunding a part of your fare, we’ve got that covered too. We build the entire customer support infrastructure for the fastest growing startup in the world. From the moment you access the Support center in the app, to when a customer service agent solves your problem, and everything in between; our team provides all engineering for a magical support experience. You know how you can access your rider rating now? That was us. Driver took a poor route and you want to get money back? Hey, we just launched that feature.
Creating engineering solutions for riders and drivers is a rewarding experience because we know we make every ride better by providing a world-class support experience. We look at every facet of the trip and pro-actively solve your problems before they happen, or we make sure your problem is solved as fast as humanly possible. In addition to ensuring riders and drivers have a perfect Uber trip, we also have a huge impact on Uber’s bottom line.
We’re changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we’re a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it’s a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that’s just what we’re doing today. We’re thinking about the future, too. With teams working on new modalities, self-driving cars and even urban air transportation, we’re in for the long haul. We’re reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
Has worked with IVR, Professional Service, CTI and currently working as Director, Engineering