Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Can you help us delivering a world-class ocean vessel IT infrastructure?
Pick a point on the globe, and Maersk won’t be far away. With 90% of global trade carried by sea, there is a fairly high chance that the shoes on your feet or the phone in your pocket travelled to you on a Maersk vessel. Would you like to be part of a team that impacts the daily lives of people in every corner of the world? Then keep reading.
We are seeking a knowledgeable, talented, and industrious Network Engineer who will work alongside the IT support team to ensure a global WAN & Cloud based network infrastructure while maintaining system integrity. Internal networks include computer, voice, and firewall. The ideal candidate for the position of network engineer is agreeable, helpful, and efficient as well as having in-depth knowledge of networks with a focus on high-level design and planning.
So if topics like infrastructure, core apps, service delivery, Agile, DevOps, capability building as well as stakeholder and people management sit well with you, we can offer unparalleled challenges and opportunities by taking ownership of a foundational piece of infrastructure in the world’s largest container shipping company with the industry’s strongest digitization agenda (https://www.maersk.com/stories/everything-will-be-digitised).
A unique opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Be part of a large scale system implementation, building a strong platform for a future career at Maersk IT and A.P. Møller Mærsk.
- Get to interact with leading IT vendors, internal subject matter experts, and internal and external IT professionals.
- A fast paced and dynamic environment with a distinct respect for the individual.
The job will be based in Pune, India and be part of our Vessel and Assets IT Portfolio Group in Maersk Line. Some travel activity can be expected.
- A subject matter expect in Checkpoint Security Gateway R80.10
- Engineer, implement and maintain the infrastrcuture in a Devops environment
- Create technical documentation as part of your engineering responsibilit
We are looking for
- Strong process oriented approach to work and excellent attention to detail
- +6 years of experience in developing and/or deploying of Checkpoint based security infrastructure
- Very familiar with Layer 1-4
- Experience with Threat Prevention, Threat Extraction
- Very familiar with BGP, IPSEC, DNS, LDAP, general application landscape, QoS, SCEP/PKI
- Familiar in using network monitoring tools that involve syslog, SNMP, Netflow etc.
- Additional certifications preferred, such as
- Checkpoint Security certifications
- CompTIA Network+
- Experience with Python and/or other scripting languages highly desirable.
- Exposure to working with cloud infrastructures.(esp. Microsoft Azure, highly desirable)
In addition to above the suitable candidate has ideally:
- Experience in the marine industry
- Bachelor’s degree in network administration, information technology, or computer science
- Possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to perform well under pressure.
For further information about the role please contact xxxx xxxxxx + xxxx xxxx. For queries related to the recruitment process, please contact Recruitment Partner, XXX
The ad should be well written and targeted to the key candidate group. The sections of the ad should be more or less the same length, properly spaced and visually appealing. The pictures should represent the business unit and type of role we’re hiring for. Spelling and grammatical errors are not acceptable.