Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Perfect for people who
Perform analysis, technical design, development, testing and deployment of IT software in Openlink Endur. Experienced in Endur Open JVS and/or OC development.
Performing IT software development work on project, discretionary or operational items.
This may include:
- Analysis of problems and opportunities, Technical Estimating, Technical Analysis, Technical Requirements Definition, Technical Solution Design, Technical Specification & Acceptance Criteria, and Technical Test Plan design and execution.
Performing, assisting with, or providing technical support for:
- Unit, System, Integration or End-to-End testing for fixes, enhancements or new development.
- Liaising with a diverse set of IT stakeholders, as required
- Adhering to applicable Shell code development and code management standards Championing global streamlined technical processes and information standardization, as well as all IT procedure and policies.
Comply with Information Risk Management (IRM) standards and procedures Exhibit behaviours of:
- Developing high quality design specifications for enhancements / new functionality. Able to clearly articulate and work to realistic deadlines and timelines.
- Take user requirements through to solution delivery.
- Implement top grade solutions & test software changes efficiently and to a high standard. Adheres to coding standards and actively drives high standards within team on code and documentation quality.
- Applies knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve services.
- Actively applies feedback received from day to day work and continually strives to improve performance.
- Work on own initiative, think independently and make decisions at the appropriate level of responsibility.
- Understand the professional development process and becomes actively involved by setting challenging goals and meeting them through continuous learning.
- Demonstrate strong collaboration skills, including ability to work with other team members from different time zones on complex technical issues and achieve positive results.
- Be able to identify opportunities to improve processes and offer constructive suggestions for change.
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders and deliver practical solutions while taking multiple agendas into account.
- Ability to stay abreast of evolving technology developments through selfstudy or research
- Capacity to develop/expand functional knowledge of the Trading & Supply business, as required to support technical assignments
Desired Candidate Profile
Must have technical skills
- Endur (JVS, Open Components)
- Familiarity with Energy Trading terminology and business process workflows
- Familiarity with any 3-tier architecture design pattern.
- Basics of SQL development
- Familiarity with any Code management tool Subversion, CVS, VFS. Etc.
Good to have technical skills
- XSLT, XML, Crystal report.
- Expertise on Core Java and/or .Net
- UML concepts such as sequence diagrams, interaction diagrams.
- Exposure to memory managements and memory leaks tracking
- Specific experience with Trade Capture, Risk Management, Scheduling & Operations, or Settlements & Accounting.
- Knowledge of Profit and Loss (P&L) calculations, option models, and trade book reconciliation would be an advantage.
- Technical experience with the data and APIs of the electronic exchanges such as ICE, Orc or Trading technologies
- Hands on experience in Dependency Injection frameworks (eg: Autofac)
- Experience with Oracle Stored procedures/PLSQL and SQL performance tuning
- UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
- PG: Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
- Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required