Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
If you were given the opportunity to paint the future of ecommerce on a canvas of over 1 billion consumers and had the strength of the Fortune 1 Company behind you, what would it look like?
Come join the organization where you will get to work as part of a world-class team, solve problems using data at a scale only few can offer, and get to build products that are only bound by the scope of your imagination. Put your footprint on ground up development focused on building brand new products using cutting edge technologies like deep learning, neural networks and reinforcement learning that will impact a Global customer base.
Personalization is one of the key foundational pillars driving business growth at Walmart. Aiming to make Walmart the most personalized experience for users, the team is building products from scratch, dealing with challenges from gathering user data, developing machine learning models to understand user preferences better and create an experience unique to users. We leverage machine learning, natural language processing (NLP) and big data technologies to get the scale and precision required for solving these problems. Amongst the plethora of technologies, we also assimilate deep learning and computer vision technologies to enrich our user’s experience.
We are looking for outstanding machine learning / AI / NLP engineer’s/ data scientists whose skills span the entire spectrum of Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning/Data-Science research, i.e. data-gathering/cleaning, modeling, implementation, publication and presentation. As a part of this team, you will be working towards cutting edge machine learning technologies and systems that advance the technical, strategic and business interests of Walmart. We work closely with product engineers to make sure the software developed at Walmart Labs integrates seamlessly within the existing Walmart eco-system.
Are you seeking an environment where you can drive innovation? Do you want to apply state - of-the-art machine learning / deep learning algorithms to solve complex real-world problems? Are you driven by curiosity, a need to push the envelope of computer science, and deliver on experience that impacts over a billion lives? If the answer to the above questions is a “YES!”, be a part of this exciting journey!
- Bachelor’s degree and >= 5 years of experience or Master’s Degree with >= 3 years of experience in CS or related field from a reputed institute with specialization in Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Data Science orsimilar fields.
- Full-time work experience dealing with large scale datasets, along with modeling and data analysis on the same Deep knowledge of machine learning, information retrieval, data mining, statistics, NLP or related field.
- Strong Problem solving ability Good skills with Java or C++, Perl/Python (or similar scripting language) Strong communication and data analysis skills
- Experience in using hadoop, hive or similar big data technologies.
- Publications or presentation in recognized Machine Learning and Data Mining journals/conference.
- Experience working on recommendation or relevance problems.
- Experience with information retrieval and statistical evaluation of algorithms Knowledge of Spark, Scikit-learn, Problem solving, willing to learn new technologies.
2+ years of experience and has worked on Product Development, Mobile Devices, Apache Hadoop