Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Bengaluru, Noida, Mumbai
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
World’s leading analytics firm looking for a top-notch Engineer to build algorithmic trading systems for an Artificial Intelligence led investment business. Unique opportunity to create an end-to-end technology platform – from data storage, testing and simulation of trading strategies, to live trading in the stock markets. Become a member of the core team pioneering this business on a well-supported platform.
Some of the attractive pluses of the job are:
A real opportunity to expand your skill-sets and a chance to learn and use the latest advances and approaches in machine learning and data mining on real-world datasets
Working at a fast-paced work environment where you are expected to be self-motivated and are measured by your performance.
- Ability to understand a problem statement and implement analytical solutions & techniques independently or with minimal supervision
- Work and collaborate with other teams to deliver and create value for clients
- Fast learner: ability to learn and pick up a new language/tool/ platform quickly
- Conceptualize, design and deliver high-quality solutions and insightful analysis
- Conduct research and prototyping innovations; data and requirements gathering; solution scoping and architecture; consulting clients and client facing teams on advanced statistical and machine learning problems.
- Ability to deliver AIML based solutions around a host of domains and problems, with some of them being: Customer Segmentation & Targeting, Propensity Modeling, Churn Modeling, Lifetime Value Estimation, Forecasting, Recommender Systems, Modeling Response to Incentives, Marketing Mix Optimization, Price Optimization
- 3+ years relevant experience in Regression, Machine Learning, Deep learning etc
- Intermediate to expert level proficiency in at least one of R and Python
- Ability to discover effective solutions to complex problems. Strong skills in data-structures and algorithms.
- Experience of working on a project end-to-end: problem scoping, data gathering, EDA, modeling, insights, and visualizations
- Problem-solving: Ability to break the problem into small problems and think of relevant techniques which can be explored & used to cater to those
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of machine learning, probability theory, statistics, and algorithms. You will be required to discuss and use various algorithms and approaches on a daily basis.
- We use regression, Bayesian methods, tree-based learners, SVM, RF, XGBOOST, time series modeling, dimensionality reduction, SEM, GLM, GLMM, clustering etc on a regular basis. If you know few of them you are good to go.
Good to Have:
Experience in one of the upcoming technologies like deep learning, NLP, image processing, recommender systems
B.Tech / M.Tech in Computer Science / Mathematics / Signal Processing or related fields from one of the premier Institutes (IITs/NITs/BITS)
Working at companies like antuit, affine, latentview and has worked on Product R and D, Big Data, C