Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
CreditVidya is looking for bright candidates for the position of Senior Machine Learning Engineer.
The candidate is expected to:
- Have demonstrated passion and enthusiasm for Machine Learning through projects, products,etc. Ability to develop new ML models from scratch.
- Be sharp at Algorithm Design and Complexity Analysis, solving new problems with ease with effective and computationally efficient methods
- Enjoy programming and be comfortable with one or more languages such as, C, C++, Java,
Scala, and Python
- Eager to quickly learn new concepts, languages, tools and technologies as required, for example, the credit underwriting fundamentals or new deep learning frameworks
- Enjoy building products that are generic and can cater to multiple tenants, through appropriate parameterization/abstraction
- Be ready to work on distributed programming and big data frameworks such as Spark and
optimize the performance on multiple nodes
- Be excited to work in a startup environment and take end-to-end responsibilities working with the co-team members
- BS/MS in a relevant field with 2-5 years experience. Or PhD in a relevant field with 0-3 years experience.
We process 100s of GB of structured and unstructured data per day which is growing exponentially and with newer types of data coming in, there is a huge opportunity in terms of both business and technical aspects to grasp.
About the Data Science and Artificial Intelligence team at CreditVidya:
The team is comprised of hard working and fun loving people with distinguished backgrounds like BS/MS/PhD from IITs, BITS, NITs etc. and with experiences at companies like Google, Intel Labs, Mu Sigma, Fractal Analytics, Credit Suisse and so on, having studied and worked in India and abroad. In many ways, the team acts as a compass for CreditVidya and thereby a compass for the whole credit ecosystem itself. Its contributions and capabilities are recognized not only internally but also externally, with most recently winning the 2017 Amazon AI Enclave Award.
Credit access is one of the fundamental enablers for faster economic growth and reduced income inequality. Today,approximately 525 million customers in India have no access to formal credit.
Lack of bureau data, high cost of servicing and sales, makes it difficult for financial institutions to serve the underbanked masses. Consequently, India has one of the lowest Credit to GDP ratio compared to the major economies in the world and approximately 20.6% of the worldâ€™s poor.
At Creditvidya, we aspire to combine advances in machine learning technology and digitalinfrastructure to support lenders in providing financial services to the last mile. We believe that with our home-grown technological solutions we can offer customized innovative offerings for Indian consumers.
Over the last two years, our solutions have been used by more than 20+ leading Indian Banks & NBFCs to provide credit to first time borrowers. And we look forward to partnering with 50+ financial institutions soon.