Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
I am a hiring specialist at Publicis.Sapient Markets. I recently came across your profile and was greatly impressed by the skills you have acquired. We know in today’s fast changing world, just having a job isn’t good enough. For someone like yourself, it’s important to think long-term.
Who are we?
Financial Division- is a business unit within the Publicis.Sapient platform, and we offer integrated advisory, program management, analytics, technology and operations services exclusively to global companies in the capital and commodity markets domains. We leverage our unique perspective, full capabilities, global reach and disciplined execution to help companies compete, evolve and grow in this dynamic space.
Our clients Include the very best of global companies that include:
- Top investment managers
- Largest investment banks
- Top integrated oil and gas companies
- Central banks and regulators
- Variety of exchanges and clearance houses
Click here to learn more about the work we do. We can’t wait to share some of our exciting and award-winning moments with you.
We’re looking for troublemakers that fit the role below.
Are you a troublemaker?
At Sapient Global Markets, Troublemakers are a curious bunch of people restless to solve problems. Undaunted by change, challenge or convention, they are creating transformational experiences for capital and commodities leaders- they are helping capital and commodity leaders anticipate and navigate change.
Think you’re ready for the challenge?
Senior Associate Level
- A Senior Associate Platform (Senior Developer-Core Java) contributes towards a particular module/s of work by bringing deep core technology expertise and relevant business subject matter expertise to the table.
- Providing technical expertise for every phase of the project lifecycle—from concept development to solution design, implementation, optimization, and support.
- Interacts with a set of clients (client senior developers and architects) to create technology specifications from business requirements for one of the modules within the project.
- Prepares the technical design of the more complex technology components within the module (one or more of client/web presentation tier, server tier, data access and data model, an integration component, package function customization).
- Assists the architect in articulating the pros and cons of using a certain technology stack or component or design pattern versus another to the clients and project team and drives selection of technologies, designs to come up with the optimal architecture.
- Drives the performance tuning, re-design, and re-factoring for a module.
- Contributes to designing and implementing the build, releases process as well as system configuration and deployment characteristics of the application.
Required Tech Stack
- 4 to 9 years of strong development skills in Java JDK 1.7 or above. Knowledge of Java 8 features is a must-have.
- Should have strong acumen in Data Structures, Algorithms, problem-solving and Logical/Analytical skills.
- Thorough understanding of OOPS concepts, Design principles and implementation of the different type of Design patterns.
- Sound understanding of concepts like Exceptional handling, Serialization/Deserialization, and Immutability concepts, etc.
- Good fundamental knowledge in Enums, Collections, Annotations, Generics, Autoboxing, etc.
- Experience with Multithreading, Concurrent Package and Concurrent APIs
- Basic understanding of Java Memory Management (JMM) including garbage collections concepts.
- Experience in RDBMS or NO SQL databases and writing SQL queries (Joins, group by, aggregate functions, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with JMS
- Hands-on experience in creating RESTful webservices and consuming webservices
- Hands-on experience with Spring.
- Hands-on experience with any of the logging frameworks (SLF4J/LogBack/Log4j)
- Experience of writing Junit test cases using Mockito / Powermock frameworks.
- Should have practical experience with Maven/Gradle and knowledge of version control systems like Git/SVN etc.
- Good communication skills and ability to work with global teams to define and deliver on projects.
- Sound understanding/experience in software development process, test-driven development.
Publicis.Sapient, the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe, helps clients drive growth and efficiency and evolve the ways they work, in a world where consumer behavior and technology are catalyzing social and commercial changes at an unprecedented pace. With 17,000 people and over 100 offices around the globe, our expertise spanning technology, data sciences, consulting and creative, combined with our culture of innovation, enables us to deliver on complex transformation initiatives that accelerate our clients’ businesses through creating the products and services their customers expect.