You’ll never hear the term 'employee’ at Publicis.Sapient. Rather, you’ll see we talk about talented and valued individuals – people with interesting and provocative ideas, bold and diverse perspectives, a keen awareness of today and an unflinching curiosity about next. Our culture is all about the thriving of the 19,000 of us in 100+ offices around the globe, while we boldly help impact the success of our clients in a modern world.
To start your own journey into next, visit http://www.publicis.sapient.com/.
You don’t want to stop coding. You are awesome at writing flawless code. You are passionate about quality and making raving fans of your clients and users. You put your client first and are passionate about making and keeping commitments. You challenge others around you to be as passionate about quality as you are? To you, it is all about client impact and pride in your work.
Sound interesting? As an AEM Developer, you will design and implement custom components for the Adobe Experience Manager platform, build solutions on top of the AEM WCM,DAM and Social collaboration modules, implement strategies to support multi-site, multi-channel, multi-lingual delivery, create and integrate content-driven applications, unlocking the business value of AEM. You will independently drive development of the AEM platform and follow laid down guidelines that ensure the necessary health of the overall solution.
You will share knowledge, improve processes and develop systematic solutions to problem patterns.
- Develop Digital Consumer experiences based on a foundation of the AEM product suite including Adobe CQ, CRX, CQ WCM, DAM & Social.
- Develop powerful features such as multi-site and multi-channel delivery, personalization/targeting, content aggregation & syndication, multi-lingual support, automated workflow management, social media etc.
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to web content management implementation.
- Mentor and provide inputs and direction to senior developers on the team for design and implementation.
- Collaborate with your architect to define implementation processes and quality gates and standards
- Write application code that exceeds the defined quality standards.
- Overall experience of 4 to 8 years with 2-3 years of AEM including AEM 6.x .
- Strong hands on experience of Components, Templates, Taxonomy, metadata management, Forward and Reverse Replication, Workflows, Content Publishing and unpublishing, Tagging, Analytics, Deployment(Maven) and Content migration/ planning.
- Significant hands-on design experience with AEM and very strong concepts of OSGi, Apache Sling, Apache Sightly, Apache Oak and Adobe Dispatcher
- Has worked on and implemented at least one of the popular Search engines with AEM like Solr, GSA or Lucene and involved in search queries performance tuning.
- Worked on integrations with popular products /Technologies like Salesforce, SSO, LDAP, API Gateways using ReST and SOAP frameworks like Apache CXF and Jersey
- Understands and implements the Quality Properties of the system in every day work including Accessibility, SEO, URL management, Security, Performance and Responsive architecture.
- Has implemented Quality Processes for projects like Continuous Integration (Bamboo/Jenkins), SonarQube, Code reviews (Manual and Automated), code Formatters, Automation testing etc.
- Understanding of frontend technologies like Bootstrap, Backbone.js, React, Handlebars, Grunt, Angular, CSS3, HTML 5 and jQuery.
- Good understanding of AEM capabilities including Multi-site manager and Blueprinting, and the use of Online marketing components such as advanced targeting/personalization, and multi-variate testing, is preferred.
- Proficient knowledge of the end to end content lifecycle, web content management, content publishing/deployment, and delivery processes.
- Good understanding of integration patterns and content-centric application development patterns using AEM Search, Commerce package or others platforms is preferred.
- Full time Bachelor’s/Master’s degree(Science or Engineering preferred)
Projects this role will support:
The role is expected to support in the domain of Digital Transformation engagements which requires client applications to provide their consumers with enhanced experience by transforming the digital capabilities. The clients are not from any specific industry though few have been listed to provide the perspective.
- BFSI: Clients are looking digital transformation by taking almost all services online unless regulatory restrictions come in the way .
- Travel and Hospitality: There is a lot of disruption happening in the domain as the market if quite competitive and the competition is cut throat. Topics such as in-venue experience, hyper personalization, mobility are driving lot of innovation .
- Automobile: The industry is adopting transformation in both consumer and dealer’s digital enablement .
- Education: The industry is automation a lot of paper workflows and taking them online along with providing enhanced user experience to attract the prospective customers .
- The role expects that the individual has decided to consider Adobe as the key skill.
- The individual can morph the career in following directions:
- Adobe Technology Lead (via the technical architect route),
- Full stack technologist
- and Project Manageme