Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Perfect for people who
Welcome to SapientRazorfish. We’re a new age digital transformation partner designed to help companies reimagine their businesses for the connected world. We challenge the status quo, innovate, disrupt and transform whatever comes into our fold by combining radical customer centricity with unmatched, enterprise-wide digital expertise. Getting goose bumps? Good. If you’re ready to be a Troublemaker and are keen to do things that haven’t yet been imagined, let’s see where your talent takes you!
You don’t want to stop testing the non-performant application. You are awesome at finding performance bottlenecks of an application and infrastructure. You are passionate about delivering the top quality performant application and making raving fans of your clients and users. You put your client first and are passionate about making and keeping commitments. You challenge others around you to be as passionate about quality as you are? To you, it is all about client impact and pride in your work.
Sound interesting? As a Performance Tester you will teach, mentor and share knowledge, improve processes and develop systematic solutions to problem patterns.
- Define performance test strategies for medium to complexity integrated / n-tier application architecture defined for medium to complexity business functionality applications
- You play a key role in the planning, design, scripting, execution, and analysis of various performance tests of software applications. Design workload based on NFRs
- Apply functional knowledge and technical expertise to deliver performance testing projects, implementation of configuration changes for client applications, and other maintenance of software applications to meet business process requirements.
- The ability to think beyond just what is on the monitor to the servers and architecture of the entire system.
- Ability to use load tools to monitor, gather, and report application performance on Windows machines or a Linux machine.
- Knowledge of performance bottlenecks and end-to-end performance web performance measures (server response time, throughput, network latency, etc.)
- Develop data driven test automation scripts and executes performance and load testing of client products
- Expertise in looking beneath the surface to identify root causes
- Liaisons with business stakeholders to share the results, understand concerns/inputs and plan overall performance execution
- Interact with clients to create end-to-end specifications for Performance Solutions.
- Provide inputs and direction / mentor to associates on the team for design and implementation.
- Knowledge on DevOps and hands on Performance Testing Continues Integration ( eg, Jenkin – Jmeter –GitHub-ELK ) setup and execution.
- Hands on APM tools and Log analysis
- Knowledge on Mobile App (Web, Hybrid, Native) performance testing and monitoring.
- Drive / Contribute New Initiatives within the space of performance domain
- Innovative and cost effective solution based on practical learnings.
- Hands on /Good understanding on production Monitoring configuration and setup, preparing custom dashboard for key performance metrics, setting up the alters etc.
- Overall experience of 4 to 8 years with 1-2 years of Ecommerce system experience.
- Load Tools: Performance Center, LoadRunner, StormRunner, JMeter, BlazeMeter, Soasta, OpenSTA, SoapUI.
- Frontend Testing : Web Page Test, Google Page Speed, Google Lighthouse
- Monitoring Tools : Appdynamics, DynaTrace, New Relic, Nagios/Ops View, Cacti, Wily
- Introscope and SiteScope
- Log Analysis : ELK , Splunk
- Web Analytical tools : Google Analytics , Omniture, Web Trends
- Database: oracle/db2/mysql/Mongo
- Native Monitoring tool for UNIX: netstat/prstat/iostat/vmstat/top
- Deep understanding of Java, Java EE, Servlets, JSP, Tag libraries, and JSTL skills, combined with a strong understanding of Enterprise Java frameworks such as spring and Hibernate.
- Good understanding of one of the content and commerce platform like AEM, Sitecore,
- Drupel , Hybris, ATG , WCS , Demandware
- Full time Bachelor’s /Master’s degree (Science or Engineering preferred)
Projects this role will support:
SapientRazorfish is key player in the digital transformation space. Any digital transformation opportunity has performance testing that needs the ability to create custom approach in-line with the implemented platform. Person will be part of Performance Shared Service Team (PSST) and support for this role will be not just single project but multiple projects from MNCP and ROCC. We see tremendous opportunity in the ecommerce, banking, travel & hospitality, healthcare etc.
The career path could be in the areas to cater Presales, Performance Engineering, Deliveries and Consulting.
SapientRazorfish is a new breed of transformation partner designed to help companies
reimagine their businesses for the connected world. With more than 12,000 people and 70 offices around the globe, our capabilities span growth and business model strategy, new product and service innovation, customer experience, enterprise digital transformation, IT modernization, omni-channel commerce, precision marketing, change management, digital operations, digital innovation, data strategy and advanced analytics.
Sapient is a registered service mark of Sapient Corporation