Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
At Sapient Global Markets, we are quite literally on the front lines of the biggest issues facing the global markets leaders today – investment banks, asset management firms, wealth managers, oil and energy firms, and government and regulatory agencies. Driving transformation and leading change within these industries requires big thinkers who bring insight, knowledge, technical acumen and passion for innovation. What we offer is the opportunity to join a recognized leader in developing and delivering groundbreaking solutions for today’s dynamic global marketplace and an award-winning culture that fosters growth and leadership. Choose to be a Troublemaker – challenge the status quo, innovate, disrupt and seize the opportunity to transform yourself. All this while having fun along the way!
As a Senior Associate, Experience Technology, you will play a key role in delivering stable, enterprise-level software to our clients. You will be an individual contributor who is able to work independently to convert rich interactive designs to web applications that conform to our standards and best practices. The Senior Associate will provide guidance to junior team members and will potentially lead a team of 3-5 people, delivering an entire track of work.
- Work with project management to accurately estimate and scope out projects
- Work with information architecture and design teams during planning and production phases
- Ensure cross-device and cross-platform compatibility
- Converse with back-end teams to create optimum integration solutions
- Write code based on functional specifications
- Optimize development for user experience
- Comment code and produce documentation to industry standards
- Produce code to the highest standards while adhering to industry accepted architecture and design pattern techniques and methodologies (e.g., MVC, SOA, OOP, DI etc.)
- 5-7 years of experience building Front End Applications
- At least 2 years of experience building React (Angular) Applications
- Preferably worked in the Finance domain or other similar domains with complex set of entities, relationships, rules and operations
- Strong understanding of HTML5, CSS3, ES2015+
- Good understanding of ReSTful APIs, GraphQL and WebSockets
- Ability to debug and profile Web applications with Chrome DevTools
- Exposure to Domain Driven Design, SOLID principles
- Exposure to Style Guides, Atomic Design
- Exposure to Design tools like Sketch, Adobe Illustrator or Affinity Designer
- Component driven development
- Uni-directional flows
- CSS Pre-processors such as SASS, PostCSS
- Good verbal and written communication
- Strong understanding of the React Virtual DOM, JSX and API
- Experience with a State-management framework like Redux (with middlewares) or MobX
- Comfortable with concepts like Container/Presentation components, Higher Order Components
- Worked with UI libraries like Material-UI, Semantic UI, Bootstrap
- Good understanding of CSS in JS, aka scoped-css or Styled Components
- Unit testing with Karma + Mocha or Jest
- Include Flux in State management
- Component lifecycle
- Familiarity with build tools such as create-react-app
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent education covering Math, Algorithms, Data Structures, Networking, Databases, Operating Systems, Graphics
About Global Markets
Sapient Global Markets, a part of Publicis.Sapient, is a leading provider of services to today’s evolving financial and commodity markets. We provide a full range of capabilities to help our clients grow and enhance their businesses, create robust and transparent infrastructure, manage operating costs, and foster innovation throughout their organizations. We offer services across Advisory, Analytics, Technology, and Process, as well as unique methodologies in program management, technology development, and process outsourcing. Sapient Global Markets operates in key financial and commodity centers worldwide, including Boston, Calgary, Chicago, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Houston, London, Los Angeles, Milan, New York, Singapore, Washington D.C. and Zurich, as well as in large technology development and operations outsourcing centers in Bangalore, Delhi, and Noida, India. For more information, visit www.sapientglobalmarkets.com.
Sapient is a registered service mark of Sapient Corporation.