Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
The future is infinitely wide and begging to be reimagined and SapientRazorfish is looking for people who have the courage to make their dent in what has always been. If you have an optimism that says there is no limit to what we can achieve in a time inviting those with vision to shake things up, then we should talk. Our work is fueled by connected thinking, challenging boundaries, and the power of digital redefining a connected world. Our people thrive because of the belief that it’s both our privilege and responsibility to usher our clients and the world into what is next. We’re seeking those who question the status quo and want to reimagine the way the world works while realizing a smarter way for business to help – all in service of improving the daily lives of people, the world, your career. Next_reimagined.
As a Senior Associate Technology contributes to Sapient engagements by creating units of defect free code modules that meet the business and technical requirements during Enterprise Architecture Release (Ear), Implementation and Manage phases
- Understand client business and domain. Identify opportunity for digital transformation.
- Identify technology enablers to extend client business ecosystem
- Work with arch for technology evaluation and solution.
- Provide with quick POC for benchmarking solution that are competitive, easy to develop and scale and are cost effective
- You should be able to work with your architect to cater to all the aspects of solution like architecture, provisioning, networking, estimation and planning.
- Map client requirement to API contract, documentation along with mocked response.
- Work with your architect in RFPs to help solution and win business.
- Extend core engineering culture by doing research, creating IPs, doing hands on implementation and contributing to various repositories both public and private.
- Follow your passion to explore and apply innovative solutions.
- Build boiler plate code, templates and accelerators to enable faster delivery and predictable quality solutions.
- Rollout white papers, POVs, reference implementations and conduct seminars to share this knowledge.
- Own people growth for Jr. Developers
- Manage learning curve for self and others
- Open to feedback
- Create a fair ground for everyone to contribute and challenge.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field required
- A strong Java Technical and Analytical skills.
- Having key behavioral attributes around leadership, innovation, learning aptitude, flexible and a great team player.
- 4-7 years of hands on experience with some of the following technologies:
Must have Polyglot Skills
- A polyglot developer, who can write API contracts, Write API endpoint test cases, implement APIs, automate the entire process and can productionize the solution.
- An engineer who is willing to extend integration boundary with introduction of data, Machine learning and IOT technologies.
- Understands and has executed integration engagements based on Restful and micro services Architecture.
- Has been able to configure Integration platform over cloud or on premise.
- Has good cloud services from at least one of the cloud provider (GCP/AWS/Azure/Pivotal)
- Has done devops pipeline set up for CI & CD and can write scripts for maven, Jenkins, Chef, Ansible.
- Create Docker container and do container orchestration with the likes of Kubernates or similar orchestration platforms.
Must have ESB Skills:
- Has extensively used ESB platforms and frameworks mainly Mule or (camel/service mix).
- REST based services design and implementations (Node JS /Java/Spring)
- Has experience with messaging systems (Kafka/ Rabbit MQ/IBM MQ/Active MQ)
- Has used scripting technologies Java script.
- Has used standard ESB design patterns and implementations.
- Has lead a team in the past.
Good to have API gateway Skills:
- Has been able to onboard API over API gateway platforms for security and traffic management using one of the platforms APIGEE /API Connect/Akana API/Mule API/AWS API Manager
Must have Database Skills:
- Has used No SQL based database technologies e.g. Mono DB, Cassandra etc.
- RDBMS based Database technologies Db2, Oracle, MySQL etc.
- Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal)
- Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize when under pressure
- 4.5-9 years
- Full Time Bachelor’s / Master’s degree (Science or Engineering preferred)
Projects this role will support:
SapientRazorfish is key player in the digital transformation space. Any digital transformation opportunity has API element that needs the ability to create API in the custom way, ESB and API gateway, not necessarily in the same order. We see tremendous opportunity in the banking, travel & hospitality, retail, healthcare etc.
The career path is mainly in the areas of Presales, engineering, deliveries and consulting.