Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Do you want to help half a billion people of our country today and prepares them for tomorrow?
Do you want to offer them high quality, mobile-first financial products and also protect them from the tricks and traps?
That’s what we do at Avail Finance. We are a tech platform servicing the financial needs of the blue-collared workforce of India. 400+ Million Indians lack basic financial services like credit and savings. You often find them storing money in a shoe in a corner and borrowing from local money lenders who harass them. These include your guards, maids, cooks, cab drivers, delivery guys etc.; people that we interact with on a day to day basis. We realized that with the increase in their digital footprint, we can leverage the power of technology to find out their risk worthiness and serve them financially. We have already impacted over 1 lakh + such families through our platform and are building for the next 400 million.
The problem is a data first problem to solve. We collect data from a wide variety of data sources and use the power of machine learning to build their credit profiles. Servicing these 400 million people is not possible without building a scalable platform and handling a massive amount of data.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about technology and how it can be leveraged to solve the problem for masses of India.
We were in the news:
We have raised more than $17.5 million from Matrix partners , as well as the who’s who of startups like Bhavish Aggarwal and Ankit Bhati(Ola Founders), Kunal Shah (Freecharge Founder), Gaurav Deepak (Avendus Founder) and Manish Patel (M-Swipe Founder).
Senior Architect at Avail:
- As a senior architect at Avail, you will be responsible to drive innovation in full-stack product development, while relentlessly improving performance and scalability.
- Starting new products and platforms from scratch.
- You will be responsible for Scaling, Performance, and Availability & Quality of the products.
- Serve as a thought leader and mentor on technical, architectural, design and related issues.
- Driving code reviews and design reviews architecture discussions.
- Setting up best practices to help the team achieve the above and constantly thinking about improving the technology use.
- Define & drive implementation of long term technology vision for the product & team
- Experiment with new & relevant technologies and tools, and drive adoption while measuring the impact created
What is needed for this role?
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- 8+ years of relevant experience in with scalable Architecture and coaching, mentoring while maintaining a hands-on role with code development
- Very Strong System design and OO skills with a nifty ability to craft clean interfaces and operate at the right levels of abstraction
- Technically Hands-on, Prior experience
- Experience working with Product Managers and UX Designers
- Experience with high performance websites/apps catering to millions of daily traffic is a plus
- Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Experience and ability to bring in software engineering life cycle best practice
- Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s degree in Computer Science/Design or equivalent from a premier institute