Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Want to be part of a dynamic development environment within Amazon and be at the forefront of building new, innovative global Kindle solutions?
Amazon Kindle Publishing Tools team at Amazon India Development Center, is looking for developers to design and build next generation global Kindle experience that revolutionize the way customers preview & publish !
Our solution enables authors, publishers and eBook service providers to get bird’s-eye view on how their books will appear when delivered to Kindle customers, makes it easy to audit books for different Kindle devices. We develop innovative software for content creators to preview how their books look before publishing and validate them for quality issues.
We are looking for passionate, experienced software developers that can lead in delivering high quality software solutions to support variety of customer use cases and are scalable to handle amazon volume. Domain-specific skills in Kindle can be learned on the job. At Amazon, every engineer has the opportunity to positively impact millions of customers, and you will be called on to identify and realize these opportunities. Our team works end-to-end through the previewing experience of Kindle devices, and our team members have direct ownership of the customer experience.
If you are looking for an opportunity to build creative technology solutions that positively impact hundreds of millions of international customers, and relish large ownership and diverse technologies, join our team today! You will be instrumental in shaping the product direction and will be actively involved in defining key product features that impact the business.
- Proficiency in, at least one, modern programming languages such as C, C++, C#, Java
- Strong in Computer Science fundamentals and core areas like Problem solving, Data structures, Algorithms and Complexity analysis
- Strong analytical abilities
- Development and debugging experience in Mac or Windows
- BE / B Tech / MCA / ME / M Tech / Ph.D. in Computer Science or related fields
- 4+ years of software development experience, including C++, Java
- Equally important to these specific skills is a candidate’s ability to:
- Quickly adapt to new development environments and changing business requirements
- Grasp new concepts and technology quickly and independently
- Create reliable / maintainable code, and find creative and scalable solutions to difficult problems
- Communicate clearly and concisely in both written form and orally A strong bias for action, team work, good articulation skills and just-do-it attitude are absolute requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to design, review and code highly performant software that runs on a variety of devices
- Demonstrated experience delivering innovative products
- Superior design and architecture knowledge, as well as familiarity with object oriented design patterns.
- Excellent judgment and organizational skills.