Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
We are looking for a Ruby on Rails developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Responsibilities for Software Engineer
- Design build, and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable Ruby code
- Integration of data storage solutions like MongoDB, redis, relational databases
- Analyze, design and develop tests and test-automation suites.
- Design and develop a processing platform using various configuration management technologies.
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in existing systems and platforms.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with data scientists, business users, project managers and other engineers to achieve elegant solutions.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement and maintain code quality, organization and automatization
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
Qualifications for Software Engineer
- Experience with Ruby on Rails, along with other common libraries such as RSpec and Resque
- Good understanding of the syntax of Ruby and its nuances
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors such as SaaS
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful
- A knack for writing clean, readable Ruby code
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools Git and SVN
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- We’re looking for someone with 1-3 years of experience in B2B, has a BS degree in computer science or similar, and is familiar with the following software/tools
- Experience with build automation technologies like Maven, Jenkins, SBTetc
- Experience with building APIs and services using REST etc
- Experience with scripting languages like Shell, etc
VP, Head Of Engineering - Digital Experience with 19+ years of experience