Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
The networking industry is at an inflection point and the Routing team is in the middle of shaping it for the future. This Bangalore team is Juniper’s largest Routing Protocol development team globally with full ownership of many cutting-edge technology components. Engineers from this team are setting IETF standards and are contributing directly to the evolution of the Internet and hyperscale data center networking solutions.
Routing Protocol Development Team Offers -
- Opportunity to work in the best routing protocol stack and experts.
- Opportunity to work with some of the networking gurus who have developed many of the widely deployed networking technologies. Contribute and even steer some of the evolving networking standards/technologies.
- To work with large Internet and Web Service provider customers and solve open networking problems in their deployments.
- Excellent software design capabilities, C/C++ programming, debugging skills and a strong systems programming background
- Candidate must have good understanding of advanced data structures used for efficient, memory utilization, and search/insert/delete intensive operations.
- Good exposure to networking concepts and standard TCP/IP stack
- Experience debugging problems in complex systems involving multiple process/thread interactions including, but not limited to analyzing crashes, scaling and performance issues, packet loss, memory leaks and memory corruption
- Shall have development experience in one or more of the routing protocols such as BGP, L2VPN, L3VPN, MVPN, RSVP, LDP, OSPFv2/v3, or ISIS
- Candidate must possess good oral and written communication skills, should be highly self-motivated, and be able to work well in a team environment.
- Development experience in BGP is a plus.
Do you know?
- Juniper powers 60% of Mobile Internet in India. Juniper routers drive 90% of International
Internet peering traffic in India
- More than 50% of Juniper’s global R&D workforce is in India Excellence Centre (IEC). 2,500
strong IEC drives full spectrum Engg activities – PLM, ASIC, HW, SW, TEST, TAC, Mfg Ops etc.
- Juniper is ranked #1 trusted vendor by Service Providers. Also voted as one of the Most Ethical
Companies on the planet
WHERE WILL YOU DO YOUR BEST WORK?
Wherever you are in the world, whether it’s downtown Sunnyvale or London, West ford or Bangalore, Juniper is a place that was founded on disruptive thinking - where colleague innovation is not only valued, but expected. We believe that the great task of delivering a new network for the next decade is delivered through the creativity and commitment of our people.
The Juniper Way is the commitment to all our colleagues that the culture and company inspire their best work-their life’s work. At Juniper we believe this is more than a job - it’s an opportunity to help change the world…
Juniper provides a comprehensive and competitive benefits package designed to suit your needs and the needs of your family. Your benefits are an important part of your total rewards package.