Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
- Risk Management
- Digital Consumer Lending
- Credit Risk Policy
- Business Continuity Plan
- Regulatory Compliance and Fraud Prevention
Our Purpose and Impact
Tathastu is Future Group’s vision to provide consumers a new-age retail experience - combining the physical with digital and enhancing it with data. We are leading the creation of next generation consumer interactions by combining artificial intelligence and, data science with consumer platforms.
As a part of this experience, we are building Zero-to-One products in the digital credit/lending space among other NBFC initiatives. Tathastu offers an ideal playground for product leaders, data scientists and innovators alike. Tathastu is designed as an entrepreneurs heaven that encourages everyone to work with the Owner’s mindset. Our vision is to foster new and limitless imagination for consumers, entrepreneurs & partners.
What you’ll be doing:
- As the Risk Officer, you will develop the overall Risk Management strategy, formulate the Credit Risk policy, and oversee the implementation of policies, procedures and controls covering all areas of Risk Management
- You will formulate, adopt and implement a robust operational risk management policy across the NBFC aimed at minimizing and managing operational risk losses, and continually maintain a robust Business Continuity Plan at the NBFC
- You will assist in the execution of the corporate compliance, fraud, and risk assessments by identifying the key risks and assessing mitigating controls to determine the risk profile for the organization
- You will identify emerging risks that present new regulatory, fraud, or money laundering risks, including risks associated with new products and services, customer types, geographies, partners and channels
- Drive continuous improvements in risk analytics capabilities and lead the development and monitoring of key risk indicators (KRIs) that are mapped to various risks to proactively implement risk mitigation measures
- You will ensure proper dissemination and adherence of Risk Policy across teams, outline and enforce the accountabilities for the effective management of NBFC-wide risks
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Your knowledge of risks identification, assessment, and management frameworks and your expertise in control frameworks with the ability to design and evaluate effectiveness of controls embedded within business processes
- Your understanding of consumer loan products and credit cycle management framework, including product structure/packaging, regulatory requirements, consumer lending market dynamics, key risk and revenue drivers
- Your experience in unsecured retail finance lending and understanding of the existing businesses of the group which will be critical in underwriting a large customer base through surrogate parameters
- Your understanding of risk in the fintech ecosystem, NBFCs and the regulations, compliance and legalities of digital consumer lending in India
- Your knowledge of the risk and governance frameworks, regulations and guidelines set up by regulatory authorities, such as KYC norms, Alternate KYC norms, e-NACH, RBI guidelines on Digital Lending and Wallets, and your ability to keep abreast with the latest updates
- Your ability to develop and maintain effective business relationships with all risk relevant internal and external entities such as rating agencies, regulatory authorities, and other financial institutions
- Your ability to work with cross functional teams (Engineering, Product, Data) to strategize, implement and execute short term and long term risk management and business roadmaps
Tathastu offers complex business cases to solve, while working in an environment of Learning, Sharing and Growing
Interview process and prep notes
Problem Solving, Simulation Exercise, Business Acumen, Ideation
Show us your ability to identify problems, collaborate, innovate and ideate in a competitive and fast moving environment, to eventually build the best products and product features, with an eye for business growth and domination.
Past Project Assessment
Implementation, Execution, ROI On Actions/ Decisions, Scope Of Improvement, Business Turnaround
After the thorough assessment of the basic prerequisite abilities, we shall continue by understanding more about your previous work, key professional milestones and other important aspects of your work, including your timing, skill in implementation and execution. We will go through the business, ROI impact due to your decisions in the past, and have a candid discussion on areas of improvement.
Role Based Assessment
Ideation, Business Model Design, Business Acumen,Revenue Generation & Understanding
Now that we are cognizant of your abilities, proven skills & experience, be prepared to answer tricky questions on Ideation, Business Models and Revenue Generation.
Behavioural Assessment, Culture Fit, Project Knowledge, Role Operation
Be yourself. It works out better for everyone if we’re genuine. Everyone here is focused on our mission, so you should figure out what it is.
At Tathastu, we have a unique and value driven culture that we stand for. We’d like to get to know you better and see how we can succeed together.
- Indianness: Believing in the Indian way and in oneself
- Leadership: In thought and in business
- Respect & Humility: In dealing with everyone within & outside the organization
- Introspection: For continuous learning, self-development and personal excellence
- Openness & Adaptability: Open to new ideas, knowledge and proactive in meeting challenges emerging from changing business scenarios
- Valuing and Nurturing Relationships: With customers, business associates, stakeholders, communities and society
- Simplicity & Positivity: To foster innovation, speed and imagination
- Flow: Learn and be inspired from the universal laws of nature
- Rolling recognitions
- Data wins debates
- Rolling appraisals
- Open door meetings
- Rewards for risks
- 30 mins daily reflections
- ‘Yes, and’ or ‘Yes, let’s‘ meetings
- Clarity and simplicity in Presentations
Senior Manager - Future Pay with 11+ years of experience