Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
- Expertise in automation of testing for web application software
- Proven experience using tools such as Selenium and leading and mentoring a QA team testing large-scale web platforms
- Deep understanding of cloud computing and/or web-based solutions and technologies and test strategies for the same (system/unit test level)
- Ability to work independently and be self-accountable to deliver a high level of performance Solid foundation in software development practices
- Experience delivering and supporting critical business applications in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills that can be effective working in person as well as in remotesituations.
Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines
Launched in 2014, Homelane is a technology-driven solution provider for personalized home interiors, with focus on predictability and quality of the products and services delivered. HomeLane is headquartered in Bangalore, with over 2500+ homes served successfully across Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai and NCR. An uncompromising focus on technology, coupled with the most accomplished designers/architects in the country, has enabled us to address the unpredictability you would otherwise experience with local carpenters or interior designers/vendors. At HomeLane, we give you a 100% transparent costing and deliver we deliver with a 45-day guarantee, making this process entirely stress-free in terms of costs, timelines and quality.
Right from the early stages of inception, it has been clear to us that we needed to have a strong foundation in engineering to achieve the scale and seamless integration across diverse operations such as design, visualization, pricing, manufacturing, installation and delivery. Today, HomeLane prides itself in its strong base of technology innovations that form the DNA of organization.We are building a disruptive platform that is set to revolutionize the way the home interior industry functions. This is fuelled by HomeLaneís technology team that spans across full stack web app design, Real time 3D graphics programming, linear programming & optimization algorithms, scalable workflow realization, high fidelity database management an devops automation. Further, we use AI-driven enhancements to the software solutions based on business insights and customer experience metrics.
Engineers at HomeLane get to experience an accelerated growth and learning curve, getting to work on cutting edge technology that directly fuels business growth. They solve hitherto unsolved problems in the domain via a combination of scalable architectures, software technologies and stacks.
EXPERTISE AND QUALIFICATIONS
Overall 6+ years of experience of which at least 2 years as QA lead
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for managing a team of QA engineers - including day-to-day supervision, instructing and checking the deliverables of the team
- Responsible for all aspects of software testing (system, integration, regression and performance testing) and automation thereof
- Accountable for on-time delivery of QA deliverables (test plans, test cases/reports, test scripts, etc.)
- Works closely with Product team during requirements definition to review testability aspects and for test plan definition
- Measures KPIs for all software deployed in the field and presents regular status updates Regarding the health of the same
- Participates in the project process, end-to-end testing and walkthrough of specifications and design documents
- Prepares detailed documentation from which programs will be tested, such as test plans and test cases and test scenarios
- Responsible to understand and communicate project-wide QA issues to stakeholders
- Maintain immaculate records of test resources for all software versions