Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Perfect for people who
We have a clear ambition of digital transformation to build our next generation software platform, utilizing the most cutting-edge tools and technologies. The incumbent will be joining his hands with a team of super smart engineers to build the exceptionally scalable products from scratch. Want to know more?
What responsibilities will you get when working with us?
- Responsible for end to end app deliverables, which includes requirement phase, design phase, app release process and customer issues debugging.
- Testing of mobile web and mobile apps (Android, Windows, IOS) platforms through automation
- Proficient in automation & developing test strategies for non-functional aspects of mobile apps
- Continuously improve QA methodology, process and practices
- Should possess strong ownership of the project & play role of a good mentor.
- Collaborate with outsourced testing team and ensure proper planning & execution of manual & automation tests.
- Demonstration of leadership and planning through proactive behaviour and independent problem solving.
- Demonstrate strong collaboration with other test team members and development team members in order to meet goals
What will you need to be successful in this role?
- 1-5 years of relevant work Experience in Automation testing with strong background of both app and web, preferably app testing.
- Experience in designing automation framework using any language to target web services.
- Expertise in object oriented programming languages and coding skills in any language preferably Java/Python/JS
- Proficient in test automation framework design and development such as Selenium, Appium, Espresso
- Troubleshooting of APP related issues along with knowledge of proxy tools like Charles, Fiddler
- Strong knowledge of Mobile Operating Systems and experience in Non Functional testing of Mobile Apps
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools like Jenkins.
- Basic knowledge of Linux.
- Exposure to DevOps and Security Testing is a huge plus.
- Good knowledge of SQL or any NoSql DBMS like MongoDB, AeroSpike.