Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Data and Innovation is the heart of how Airtel has become the Leader in the Telecom space in India.
The Big data QA Engineer will be part of a team that builds BigData solutions to support our customers (internal and external) with new visibility applications, dashboards and portals. The candidate should have practical, hands-on experience in developing automation framework, debugging/troubleshooting modern cloud/container based systems and Big Data applications. You would be working with development engineers to get more done faster scalable stable platforms
What is in store for you:
- Automation is at the core of this practice
- Conducting requirements and design reviews of new features for the Big Data Platform
- Designing high level test approaches and strategies
- Identifying stress and performance test scenarios for the big data platform
- Building libraries and utilities to help with writing test suited for the test framework
- Working closely with development engineers to analyze and find root cause of failures
- Filing bugs and tracking them to closure.
- Understanding of Data ingestion/Data Transformation from any data source to Hadoop
- Exporting data to Cloud platforms from Hadoop.
What are we looking for:
- 1- 5 years of System Testing experience in a Data center product company
- BE/B,Tech or MS in Computer Science or related field.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with software testing and automated test techniques with a strong focus on quality throughout the entire software development life cycle.
- Good knowledge of Hadoop Ecosystem such as HDFS, HIVE, YARN, Mapreduce, Pig, Spark, Hadoop etc.
- Experience in working with any of the NOSQL Databases such as HBase, Mongo etc.
- Willingness to work with open source technologies like Kafka, Storm, Flume ,HDFS.
- Good knowledge on principles of Relational Database.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize duties with respect to business needs
- Must have experience in writing code for automated tests.
- GUI test automation experience with open source tools/frameworks such as POM,Protractor, Selenium Webdriver, Behavior-Driven Development (BDD) frameworks like Cucumber/Jasmine.
- Must have exposure of GUI/UI/Web application Automation using Selenium Webdriver or any other similar open source tool.
- Experience in API testing using any of these tools SoapUI/Postman/Jmeter/.
- Ability to leverage and utilize industry-standard test automation frameworks, tools and practices.
- Must have knowledge of QA best practices such as test automation, test data preparation, defect identification and root cause analysis