Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Perfect for people who
- Core Commerce
- Backend Development
- Golang and Cloud AWS
- Java, Python or PHP
Our Purpose and Impact
Tathastu is Future Group’s vision to provide consumers a new-age retail experience - combining the physical with digital and enhancing it with data. We are leading the creation of next generation consumer interactions by combining artificial intelligence and, data science with consumer platforms that are loved, trusted and admired by every Indian
Tathastu offers an ideal playground for product leaders, data scientists and innovators alike. Tathastu is designed as an entrepreneurs’ haven that encourages everyone to work with the “Owner’s mindset”. Our vision is to foster new and limitless imagination for consumers, entrepreneurs and partners.
Tathastu operates on four pillars: Commerce, Fulfilment, Fintech, Digital and an overarching Data layer. Tasked with building Zero-to-One next-generation Indian consumer platforms, the Commerce vertical is developing products that will operationalize the overall vision of Tathastu. Its consumer platforms include Order Management Systems, billing systems, subscription and loyalty programs, mobile and web apps for B2C, B2B and retail store operations, chatbots and other consumer personalization products, that will enable consumers to experience the new-age retail experience. Currently, the Commerce vertical is hiring Principal/Senior DevOps Engineer in our Platforms team
Meet the Team at Tathastu
Harsh Kundra (https://www.linkedin.com/in/hkundra/)
Rohitashwa Bhotica (https://www.linkedin.com/in/rbhotica/)
Mohit Lalvani (https://www.linkedin.com/in/mohitl/)
Mansur Nazimuddin (https://www.linkedin.com/in/mansur-nazimuddin-90677b5/)
About the opportunity
What you’ll be doing:
- You’ll be building QA framework for a unified, omni-channel commerce platform - for B2C, B2B and retail store operations - that in a few months will power a million orders a day
- You’ll be the hands-on engineer leading the architecture, design, and implementation of the Selenium-Java based QA Automation Framework and associated CI/CD objectives and providing ongoing management of the framework and associated tools
- You’ll be defining the automation methodologies, strategies and standards and in defining best practices for automation processes that will be used by Tathastu
- You’ll lead the evaluation of new and emerging trends in automation and assisting in the development of estimates for proposals and projects associated with the QA automation platform
- You’ll determine the metrics that will define technical and operational success and constantly track such metrics to fine-tune the QA technology stack of the organization
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Your experience in software test automation using testing automation tools like Selenium Web Driver, Robot Framework, REST Assured, Appium, minimum of two years of experience in web services testing, and experience with CI/CD technologies and processes
- Your experience in providing support for large complex enterprise class, business critical applications or products; using Iterative, Agile and/or TDD methodologies
- Your experience with Golang, Java, experience with MySQL databases, AngularJS, XML, and Windows and Linux Operating Systems
- Your familiarity with services provided by AWS cloud technologies
- Your detail-oriented, strategic planning and conceptual thinking skills, and your ability work with cross functional teams of Tathastu to strategize, implement and execute short term and long term technology road-maps
Tathastu offers complex business cases to solve, while working in an environment of “Learning, Sharing and Growing”
INTERVIEW PROCESS AND PREP NOTES
- PROBLEM SOLVING
- SIMULATION EXERCISE
- BUSINESS ACUMEN
Show us your ability to identify problems, collaborate, innovate and ideate in a competitive and fast moving environment, to eventually build the best products and product features, with an eye for business growth and domination.
PAST PROJECT ASSESSMENT
- ROI ON ACTIONS/ DECISIONS
- SCOPE OF IMPROVEMENT
- BUSINESS TURNAROUND
After the thorough assessment of the basic prerequisite abilities, we shall continue by understanding more about your previous work, key professional milestones and other important aspects of your work, including your timing, skill in implementation and execution. We will go through the business, ROI impact due to your decisions in the past, and have a candid discussion on areas of improvement.
ROLE BASED ASSESSMENT
- BUSINESS MODEL DESIGN
- BUSINESS ACUMEN
- REVENUE GENERATION & UNDERSTANDING
Now that we are cognisant of your abilities, proven skills & experience, be prepared to answer tricky questions on Ideation, Business Models and Revenue Generation.
- BEHAVIOURAL ASSESSMENT CULTURE FIT
- PROJECT KNOWLEDGE ROLE OPERATION
Be yourself. It works out better for everyone if we’re genuine. Everyone here is focused on our mission, so you should figure out what it is. At Tathastu, we have a unique and value driven culture that we stand for. We’d like to get to know you better and see how we can succeed together.
- Indianness: Believing in the Indian way and in oneself
- Leadership: In thought and in business
- Respect & Humility: In dealing with everyone within & outside the organization
- Introspection: For continuous learning, self-development and personal excellence
- Openness & Adaptability: Open to new ideas, knowledge and proactive in meeting challenges emerging from changing business scenarios
- Valuing and Nurturing Relationships: With customers, business associates, stakeholders, communities and society
- Simplicity & Positivity: To foster innovation, speed and imagination
- Flow: Learn and be inspired from the universal laws of nature
- Rolling recognitions
- Data wins debates
- Rolling appraisal
- Open door meetings
- Rewards for risks
- 30 mins daily reflections
- ‘Yes, and’ or ‘Yes, let’s’ meetings
- Clarity and simplicity in Presentations