Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
- Project Coordination
- Agile Methodology
- Product and User Analytics
OUR PURPOSE AND IMPACT
Tathastu is Future Group’s vision to provide consumers a new-age retail experience - combining the physical with digital and enhancing it with data. We are leading the creation of next generation consumer interactions by combining artificial intelligence and, data science with consumer platforms.
As a part of this experience, we are building Zero-to-One products in the insurance (life and general) space in joint venture with Europe’s largest insurance provider, the Generali Group. Tathastu offers an ideal playground for product leaders, data scientists and innovators alike. Tathastu is designed as an entrepreneurs’ haven that encourages everyone to work with the “Owner’s mindset”. Our vision is to foster new and limitless imagination for consumers, entrepreneurs & partners
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- You’ll be responsible for planning, leading, organizing, and motivating project teams to achieve a high level of performance and quality in delivering agile projects that provide exceptional business value to users.
- You’ll define and manage a well-defined project management process and champion ongoing process improvement initiatives to implement best practices for Agile Project Management.
- You’ll work with the product, design, tech and business teams to define timelines for each sprint, and determine inter-dependencies between design and development for the sprint and work towards flawless execution of projects
- You’ll support the Product Head in managing internal and external expectations for project deliverables, managing stakeholder communications, and helping to implement an effective system of project governance
- You’ll promote empowerment of the team, ensure that each team member is fully engaged in the project and making a meaningful contribution, and encourage a sustainable pace with high-levels of quality for the team
- You’ll engage and build strong relationships with key distribution business partners and insurance manufacturing companies for delivering innovative product solutions, and project manage the embedding of insurance as a key offering in other fintech initiatives such as Future Pay, LivQuik etc
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE TEAM
- You’ll bring your project management expertise, new-age dynamism to manage several concurrent high visibility projects using agile methods in a fast-paced environment that
- includes multiple business divisions
- Your understanding of the insurance and consumer ecosystems, and the regulations, compliance and legalities of insurance in India
- Your solid technical background with understanding and hands-on experience in software development, and web and mobile technologies
- Your knowledge on Atlassian products for project management – JIRA, Confluence, Asana, Portfolio etc
- Your expertise in identifying dependencies and prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects
INTERVIEW PROCESS AND PREP NOTES
- PROBLEM SOLVING
- SIMULATION EXERCISE
- BUSINESS ACUMEN
Show us your ability to identify problems, collaborate, innovate and ideate in a competitive and fast moving environment, to eventually build the best products and product features, with an eye for business growth and domination.
PAST PROJECT ASSESSMENT
- ROI ON ACTIONS/ DECISIONS
- SCOPE OF IMPROVEMENT
- BUSINESS TURNAROUND
After the thorough assessment of the basic prerequisite abilities, we shall continue by understanding more about your previous work, key professional milestones and other important aspects of your work, including your timing, skill in implementation and execution. We will go through the business, ROI impact due to your decisions in the past, and have a candid discussion on areas of improvement.
ROLE BASED ASSESSMENT
- BUSINESS MODEL DESIGN
- BUSINESS ACUMEN
- REVENUE GENERATION & UNDERSTANDING
Now that we are cognisant of your abilities, proven skills & experience, be prepared to answer tricky questions on Ideation, Business Models and Revenue Generation.
- BEHAVIOURAL ASSESSMENT CULTURE FIT
- PROJECT KNOWLEDGE ROLE OPERATION
Be yourself. It works out better for everyone if we’re genuine. Everyone here is focused on our mission, so you should figure out what it is. At Tathastu, we have a unique and value driven culture that we stand for. We’d like to get to know you better and see how we can succeed together.
Tathastu’s vision is to foster new and limitless imagination for consumers, entrepreneurs & partners.
We are leading the creation of next generation consumer interactions by combining artificial intelligence, data science and emerging technologies with consumer platforms that are loved, trusted and admired by every Indian.
WHEN WE MEET
We are creating an organisation wherein every member can work with an ‘Owners’ Mindset.
Tathastu will be built ground-up by innovators, self-starters, disruptors and dreamers, who are passionate about redefining the entire customer experience.