Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Larger purpose and impact of the role
- Music listening is fast expanding beyond apps to multiple platforms like Echo, Google Home etc, and this is a great opportunity for us to offer our music services to users in these new listening environments. We envision a seamless, multi-platform music streaming experience that caters to the changing trends in Music Listening.
- The Product Manager for Platforms will help us build this reality by taking our music where our users are – across multiple platforms and devices.
- The person will be working on bringing the joy of seamless music listening across key platforms like Alexa, Google Home and Assistant, Android Auto, Echo, Android TV and others. - The key task of this Product Manager would be to solve for music discovery, recommendation and playback in the context of these devices and its users
- The PM will define user experiences ground-up for these platforms, working from his knowledge of users and the capabilities offered by these platforms; and working closely with tech and design teams to ship our offering on these platforms
- Beyond presence on these platforms, the PM will be end-to-end owner of user KPIs on these platforms from acquisition to retention and develop & execute a backlog to improve user experience in each successive sprint.
Success factors and requirements
A successful candidate will help us achieve the following objectives:
- Breadth: Integrations with as many user platforms
- Awareness: Driving user awareness of presence of Wynk Music on Alternative Platforms.
- Penetration: Increasing number of multi-device users of Wynk Music.
- Usage: Both in terms of number of users and usage – on these alternative platforms.
- A passionate product manager with 4-10 years’ experience of shipping end-to-end consumer products
- The candidate should preferably have a tech background with interest in current technology trends
- Someone with an entrepreneurial mindset who enjoys taking end-to-end ownership of the product and work across stakeholders to achieve the desired objectives for the product
- Strong analytical skills, ability to define KPIs, KPI dashboards and success metrics. He/she should also be conversant with executing effective A/B tests for hypothesis testing.
- User Centric Thinking- Ready to carry out first hand user research as well as dive into existing app usage data to back hypothesis for development on these platforms
- Prioritization: The PM should be able to carry out effective prioritization of user-features balancing between user experience, business requirements and resourcing.
Type of people who succeed in such a role
- A PM in digital space who has worked on products with end-to-end ownership
- Someone who enjoys being tuned into the product and technology ecosystem across new apps, devices and technology trends
- Someone who loves to collaborate and can work closely with design, tech-teams, platform partners, marketing and brand teams and the core music product team to bring the platform experience alive.
- A customer advocate, who works in understanding our users through data and primary research and translates them to successful user facing features.
Working at companies like zinka logistics, punchh, tokopedia and has worked on Brand Management, Marketing, Management