Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Perfect for people who
- Product Management
- Commerce Systems
- Customer Engagement
Our Purpose and Impact
Tathastu is Future Group’s vision to provide consumers a new-age retail experience - combining the physical with digital and enhancing it with data. We are leading the creation of next generation consumer interactions by combining artificial intelligence and, data science with consumer platforms.
Tathastu offers an ideal playground for product leaders, data scientists and innovators alike. Tathastu is designed as an entrepreneurs’ haven that encourages everyone to work with the “”Owner’s mindset”. Our vision is to foster new and limitless imagination for consumers, entrepreneurs & partners.
Tathastu operates on four pillars: Commerce, Fulfilment, Fintech, Digital and an overarching Data layer. Tasked with building Zero-to-One next-generation Indian consumer platforms, the Commerce vertical is developing products that will operationalize the overall vision of Tathastu. Its consumer platforms include Order Management Systems, billing systems, subscription and loyalty programs, mobile and web apps for B2C, B2B and retail store operations, chatbots and other consumer personalization products, that will enable consumers to experience the new-age retail experience
Senior Product Manager:
What you’ll be doing:
- You’ll implement the overall product vision and strategy of a core commerce system that aims to revolutionize consumer experience in both physical and ecommerce ecosystem by creating customer-first experiences
- You’ll drive the development of product features of a blended/multi-channel commerce systems such as cataloguing, billing, payment campaigns and matrices, order management systems etc
- You’ll focus on developing commerce products for both B2C and B2B environments, with initial focus on FMCG and groceries, across various platforms and channels (online and offline)
- You’ll work with key stakeholders across Management, Business and Technology teams to evaluate and prioritize features and opportunities and develop a robust consumer-centric product development strategy
- You’ll track the metrics to determine business, technology and operational success to fine-tune product and business offerings and to incorporate consumer intelligence into product development
What you’ll bring to the team:
- You’ll bring your product management knowledge, new-age dynamism, entrepreneurial abilities and experience in building and launching consumer products on web and mobile platforms
- Your understanding of the Fintech and consumer ecosystem and the regulations, compliance and legalities of Digital Commerce in India
- Your ability to lead a team of high-functioning Product Managers and accomplish results while working in high-pressure environment with continually evolving business and product priorities
- Your experience with consumer analytics, mobile product analytics, A/B testing and re-engagement tools
- Your knowledge and experience from managing the development of products or services in a customer facing environment, ability to effectively manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously and drive projects to completion under tight deadlines
- Your ability to work with cross functional teams (Engineering, Data, Business, Operations) to strategize, implement and execute short term and long term product and business roadmaps
Tathastu offers complex business cases to solve, while working in an environment of “Learning, Sharing and Growing”
Interview process and prep notes
At Tathastu, we believe in ‘live in’ interviews, where you will spend a week and work from our offices. In this duration you’ll get a flavour of what’s unique about our culture and working style and also go through our in-depth interview process
Problem Solving, Simulation Exercise, Business Acumen, Ideation
Show us your ability to identify problems, collaborate, innovate and ideate in a competitive and fast moving environment, to eventually build the best products and product features, with an eye for business growth and domination.
Past Project Assessment
Implementation, Execution, ROI On Actions/ Decisions, Scope Of Improvement, Business Turnaround
After the thorough assessment of the basic prerequisite abilities, we shall continue by understanding more about your previous work, key professional milestones and other important aspects of your work, including your timing, skill in implementation and execution. We will go through the business, ROI impact due to your decisions in the past, and have a candid discussion on areas of improvement.
Role Based Assessment
Ideation, Business Model Design, Business Acumen,Revenue Generation & Understanding
Now that we are cognisant of your abilities, proven skills & experience, be prepared to answer tricky questions on Ideation, Business Models and Revenue Generation.
Behavioural Assessment, Culture Fit, Project Knowledge, Role Operation
Be yourself. It works out better for everyone if we’re genuine. Everyone here is focused on our mission, so you should figure out what it is.
At Tathastu, we have a unique and value driven culture that we stand for. We’d like to get to know you better and see how we can succeed together.
- Indianness: Believing in the Indian way and in oneself
- Leadership: In thought and in business
- Respect & Humility: In dealing with everyone within & outside the organization
- Introspection: For continuous learning, self-development and personal excellence
- Openness & Adaptability: Open to new ideas, knowledge and proactive in meeting challenges emerging from changing business scenarios
- Valuing and Nurturing Relationships: With customers, business associates, stakeholders, communities and society
- Simplicity & Positivity: To foster innovation, speed and imagination
- Flow: Learn and be inspired from the universal laws of nature
- Rolling recognitions
- Data wins debates
- Rolling appraisals
- Open door meetings
- Rewards for risks
- 30 mins daily reflections
- ‘Yes, and’ or ‘Yes, let’s’ meetings
- Clarity and simplicity in Presentations