MakeMyTrip (MMT) is India’s number one online travel company. Since the year of its inception in 2000, MMT has been scaling new heights every day. We build compelling online travel experiences and we're poised and well positioned to join the world's best known and most respected internet companies. Make My Trip invests heavily in the personal wellbeing plans of all its employees and provides a work atmosphere charged with young, vibrant and positive energy, where one can create a powerful impact with their talent, hard work, zeal and teamwork.
Read more -
- Deputy Manager - Online Products
About the Opportunity:
- Enhancing payments experience for customers
- Finding new ways to improve conversion rates
- Analysing/modelling payments transaction data
What you’ll be doing:
- You’ll ambitiously think and define product vision and strategy
- You’ll own the complete product life-cycle road-map from conceptualisation to release
- You’ll constantly analyse product performance data and solve customer problems
- You’ll work closely with cross functional teams to improve existing products & features
- You’ll evaluate market competition and position the product line to appeal to the user
What you’ll bring to the team:
- You’ll bring valuable prior experience and skill of working on Internet Products
- Appreciable know-how and experience in technology & data analytics
- A passion for data and an exceptional ability to solve complex problems
- A mindset that will constantly think about ROI, business and revenue
- You’ll bring an established ability to work in cross-functional environments including working closely
- with sales, marketing, business management, customer support and engineering teams.
- Education: Engineering from Top Tier Colleges (IITs, NITs, Other Top colleges) Plus an MBA degree (Tier 1/Tier 2 colleges)
- Work Exp.: Minimum 2 yrs. of Product management experience post MBA
- Knowledge of data science/AI/ML will be a plus.