Sign up to join belong
It’s ok, we all forget!
Finding a job you love made easy
Reset password in 3 steps
360+ Companies we work with
Facing any problems?
This will reach hiring team soon
Withdraw your application within 24 hrs.
Click here to apply again.
Perfect for people who
LeanBox is an early stage ecommerce company that is working on creating a product distribution platform for the general trade (GT) retail outlets in India which is ~90% of the current retail consumption and expected to remain at >70% of retail consumption in 10 Years.
This entails building a B2B ecommerce platform including retailerâ€™s catalogue, pricing, order management, inventory, warehousing & delivery systems. we currently service more than 10,000 stores in key Indian markets for Top Indian FMCG companies. Our approach is different from a market place, we help brand companies to go to the GT market for their sales with high inventory velocity and operational efficiency.
Towards that vision, we are adding people to our product management team to expand the features and creating the future platform on a micro services architecture.
About the Role:
Product Managers at Leanbox will be responsible for the complete product life cycle, from early stage research and ideation, through implementation & iteration based on business process definition and its key metrics.
We’re dedicated to the agile methodology and are believers in lean product development. We are looking for people who are eager to deliver across the entirety of the product development lifecycle and areas. We are keen that you bring experience that you can impart on the rest of us but also are motivated to improve in many other skills and be humble enough to take initiative to unlearn & learn.
- Experience in product management from preferably a product development or product-based company. Understanding of Business Processes, Output and Input Metrics is essential.
- Experience working closely with design and development teams in an agile software development environment.
- Communication, networking and stakeholder management skills.
- Creativity in problem solving combined with an anything is possible attitude.
- Ability to expertly marry qualitative and quantitative inputs to form deep customer insight.
- Ability to think long term strategically as well as get engaged in the day to day execution details.
- Technical knowledge and ability to learn complex, technical topics quickly and articulate & explain them simply. You can understand the trade-offs of implementation and help your dev teams to make the right call.
- Passion for technology trends, emerging architectures, fundamentals of creating a scalable and user-friendly system.
What You’ll Do
- Drive the technical vision and roadmap for your product area with Backlogs assembled together to create a world class product distribution platform.
- Process Definition and detailing of requirements, workflow, user interfaces, business logic and key business metrics (Input and Output).
- Design & solidify the software development processes as the development processes are getting defined at this time.
- Use data to derive insights from usage and feature adoption.
- Hire and grow the team, while working alongside them
- Understanding of ecommerce and Supply Chain domain
- Expertise in Microsoft applications - Excel, Word, PPT, etc.
- Experience in Agile development tools like Confluence, JIRA, Redmine, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- B.E/MBA from Tier 1 /2 Institutes
- 4+ years of overall experience Desired, Min - 2 Years.